Reese James | Page 2 | Vital Football

Reese James

Called up for England it was just a matter of time.

REECE JAMES_24 SUPERSTAR

I don't watch the Prem so genuinely don't know what he's done since leaving us, have they worked out to play him central midfield yet? Wasted at right back although he's good there too.

I don't watch the Prem so genuinely don't know what he's done since leaving us, have they worked out to play him central midfield yet? Wasted at right back although he's good there too.

Got to agree King,
I have watched him in every game he's been on the box and is completely wasted at full back just a waste of his talent, he should be in centre midfield.

As no one else has said it "Many Congratulations Reece on your first England cap I'm pretty sure it's the first of many"

Well done Reese, but not really that much of an honour in my opinion.
I also didnt see the point of last nights game at all and especially under the current circumstances when everyone is trying to keep travel and movement to an absolute minimum.

I also didnt see the point of last nights game at all and especially under the current circumstances when everyone is trying to keep travel and movement to an absolute minimum.

I think most on here would would think it was an honour if they were capped by England

Bloody hell sid, you're not easily impressed. I can't think I could be any more proud if I got to watch a son of mine run out for England.

Bloody hell sid, you're not easily impressed. I can't think I could be any more proud if I got to watch a son of mine run out for England.

I should have added :
not really much of an honour these days...
as it seems like if you've played in more that 20x Premier games , your under 25yrs and English then you are nailed onto get a cap.

Proud to have seen this lad in 18/19 play for latics. About 17 months since he departed he's an international player.

Wasn't even the squad a week ago, so clearly impressing in training. 3rd cap tonight. Entrusted to come on and see out a win against number one ranked team in the world Sunday and now making his first competitive start. Absolutely delighted for him and looking forward to watching tonight.

Did fairly well in the opening half hour. However given Maguire had the touch of a rapist to see see him dismissed and Pickford losing his head again now sees Reece now stuck at left back with us one down.