Reece james | Page 2 | Vital Football

Reece james

Manchester City have added Chelsea and England wing-back Reece James to their "wish list" with boss Pep Guardiola said to be an admirer of the 21-year-old.

You are an absolute tool.

Why's that? Its not like we have any sell on clauses or contracts for the lad, him moving from Chelsea to City won't be beneficial to WAFC so why is it of any interest on this site? I bet some of you lot have a pic of Reece on your bedroom wall. Grow up ffs!

All this stuff about RJ is a bit creepy if you ask me.

Spot on. He played for us for 9 months - yes he gave his all whilst here, bought in to the "club" (unlike many loan players) & chipped in to the survival fund (so did plenty of other ex players) but he was never "ours" & it's 2 seasons since he went.
I'll always keep an eye out for how his career develops but can't quite get the need for people to inform us of his every movement or why they're so obsessed about him

Reactions: GSM
Spot on. He played for us for 9 months - yes he gave his all whilst here, bought in to the "club" (unlike many loan players) & chipped in to the survival fund (so did plenty of other ex players) but he was never "ours" & it's 2 seasons since he went.
I'll always keep an eye out for how his career develops but can't quite get the need for people to inform us of his every movement or why they're so obsessed about him[/QUOTE

That your opinion some of us disagree, just a negative post

This thread was originally about how proud I was about a player that made such an impression on our club at such a young age, playing a major part in a Champions League final with a MOM performance. Nothing more and certainly not about anyone having posters of him.
It has been added to recently by some one posting about a possible transfer, which has nothing to do with our club and should have been put on the ex-player section.

This thread was originally about how proud I was about a player that made such an impression on our club at such a young age, playing a major part in a Champions League final with a MOM performance. Nothing more and certainly not about anyone having posters of him.
It has been added to recently by some one posting about a possible transfer, which has nothing to do with our club and should have been put on the ex-player section.

Yes M'loud three bags full

Chelsea could ask for as many as four Real Madrid players in any potential deal for the Blues' 21-year-old English right-back Reece James. (Express)