Recommend a player - Summer 2020 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Recommend a player - Summer 2020

I'd rather we stuck with Maxwell, Harts been a good keeper but his best days are behind him same as Adam's are and Vaughan etc its time to move forwards

Kieran Sadlier from Doncaster has been released...

He is heading to Hull in a handcart Bob. They have also released Baps and Copinger. Recruiting experienced players in their mid twenties us the way to go though. Would like Sadlier.

Bailey Wright

27 year old Australian centre half released by Bristol City after a loan at Sunderland. He was club captain at Bristol C but fell down the pecking order due to injuries.

When fit he's a standout player at this level and easily capable of playing in the Championship.

Sunderland have been heavily linked with him, but I believe we may have made enquiries too...

Bailey Wright

27 year old Australian centre half released by Bristol City after a loan at Sunderland. He was club captain at Bristol C but fell down the pecking order due to injuries.

When fit he's a standout player at this level and easily capable of playing in the Championship.

Sunderland have been heavily linked with him, but I believe we may have made enquiries too...
Should add he's an ex Nobber!

Bailey Wright

And with Sunderlands cash problems I'd say we have a very decent chance

Regarding that tweet above , Nixon has susequently said Wellens is playing games (when he said Swindon couldn't compete with the bid for Yates). If we were going to get him it would be done by now

Regarding that tweet above , Nixon has susequently said Wellens is playing games (when he said Swindon couldn't compete with the bid for Yates). If we were going to get him it would be done by now
He's playing games because there's interest in Bristol City for him (Wellens, not Yates): 'I'll stay around if you back me'. Reality is Swindon are struggling to match us - their offer the other day was very incentive based.

Not sure what the panic is from you. Rotherham are going to drag their heels on this one with more than one interested party in the hope of bumping the price up. Personally I hope we don't get too silly and are prepared to walk away if needs be (I don't think he's worth some of the figures mentioned, particularly with only a year to run on his deal).