Rebates | Vital Football

Rebates

yellow belly

Vital Football Legend
ST holders and Members can claim their pro rata rebates from 9am today . Just had a a jolly letter from NC saying I can claim back £89.08 for the 5 postponed home games ....that’s about £17 a game for a young but sadly pensioner bloke like me , which seems about right . There are other options to donate your refund as NCFC are pleading poverty over losing £1.5m per game , but I will have my money back thanks .

How much are you all getting and are you donating or claiming your cash back ?

Last edited:
£262.90 (2 x £131.45) rebated to me...I took the option for the dosh to come back to me of course!
Applied for refund on line, fairly easy process.

Thanks for reminder. Will apply today.
I did check a credit card statement yesterday and have been refunded
the 4 arsenal away tickets already.
Already had refund for the train tickets for arsenal away too.

I am working at full pace and spending much less, so way better off these days
but would much rather have social activities than money.

What a crock of shite....Just received confirmation of my application for Pro Rata refund...Ridiculous, see below.

Please note; if you have chosen Option One a pro-rata refund, the refund will be paid by the end of July 2020.
Supporters who paid by direct debit will have the refund rebate paid back to the account originally used to purchase the product, while fans who didn’t pay by direct debit will be sent a cheque to the address stored on the supporters account.

£131.45 x 2 plus £23.45 for the boy.

just seen FFL’s post - I’ll be claiming it back but it’s a good job I wasn’t relying on it! Got to wait two months!!!

I paid for ST in full in February 2019 and do not want a cheque ( Smiffs living in stone age ) to take to a bank who do not currently allow customers within.

As Arsenal tickets were refunded on credit card I expect the ST money to be paid back the same way.

I applied for refund this morning and since them have received an email from club ( fair enough ) and then 2 letters in post, both with charity plead but separate info on ST and away membership refund claims.
Charity could do with costs of posting 40,000 letters.

Now applied for refund of away membership.
Approx tenner to be repaid.

Last edited:
Cheque for me. Unfortunately, I need the money as I have lost just over a third of business. Still waiting for Seiss grant. Post is rubbish in South Norfolk, so will have to wait and see when arrival actually happens. However, in the big scheme of thing's my predicament is nothing compared to that of others.

Must have read my thoughts on Smiffs and spent my refund on more claret for them whilst getting hammered in their tacky suffolk plastic conservatory.

Got my refund cheques.
Surprised it was not delivered by a horse and cart and personally signed outside the door with a feather.

Last edited:
Our refund cheques arrived. I sent my man with them in a forked stick to my Bank Manager on the Golf course. I expect confirmation by Christmas.

Not sure which year.