Rearranged Fixtures | Vital Football

Rearranged Fixtures

SeasideEssexXile

Vital Football Legend
Vs Burton Albion (H) – Tuesday 16 March, kick-off 7pm
Vs Peterborough United (H) – Tuesday 23 March, kick-off 7pm
Vs Sunderland (A) – Tuesday 27 April, kick-off 7pm

what was play safe about predicting we would only scrape a 1 nil win v Dale. I reckon thatvwas a bold prediction.:grinning:
For you true but then again even when you predict a nil nil draw you still go midway with a prediction of goal time,what is known as have your cake and eat it,crafty old Bear.

For you true but then again even when you predict a nil nil draw you still go midway with a prediction of goal time,what is known as have your cake and eat it,crafty old Bear.
If you read the rules you will see this is specifically permitted otherwise any nil nil draw would get 5 points.:tophat:

Well you've certainly ruined the spirit of 'Guess the Score' and I for one won't be taking part again.

It's pointless unless we all start putting 0-0 as a scoreline, and where's the fun in that? The whole thing is about 'passion for Pool' not how to win an online competition...

It would help if cut off was 2-15 at least we would know the team or give a point for a score draw on second thoughts leave well alone .

Passion for Pool ? That is rich from the man who slurps his sour grapes and predicts Pool losses when in full D and G mode.:bull:

the should walk this comp as at least he can predict from form, injuries and a couldnt give a toss if we lose :nerner:, I cant believe how reserved some of the guesses are the dale match they came as free scoring and conceding yet loads of 1-0's ok turned out to be correct but how many of us had an thought on a goal fest i know i did

After a few games missed and given our poor conversion rate and solid defensive record plus the relative league positions of the sides, a low scoring home win by a goal or two seemed a likely result. I bet the odds at the bookies were in line with this thinking too. If Pool were to go on a hot run those who predict wins for every game would be soaring up the table. Having missed out on points when Yates spoilt my one nil prediction with his late goal in the previous game I resisted the temptation to chase the scoreline and go for 2 nil. Mac the Nobless came within inches of gaining ground. It would have been enjoyable to watch him willing Pool to get that second.:grinning: