Realism Please Fans!!! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Realism Please Fans!!!

I think this would be better posted on Twitter, where a large number of fans are already picking their outfits for the open top bus parade.

Personally I think we'll.lose the first two games and what you have said above will be sorely tested.

This is why I don't like Pope's posts. Cos whilst in some quarters I can appreciate being neutral or having a third person perspective or a pessimistic attitude, being a 'fan' is not the place for that. Being a fan is exactly about being optimistic when we have the opportunity and slashing our wrists when we lose but its done with love, its still our family. Constant criticism and pessimism makes one a reporter or a writer, not a supporter

Sorry Pope, completely missed that! No, I agree, it was only 20 odd points for the playoffs. As I said, way more for automatic. Yes, it can be done, just think we need to be realistic until we can see how good these new players actually are. Still a question mark for me over whether AK will be able to mood them into a team.
plenty of us have seen how good these players are, good players stand out the first time you see them and each of these has done; in fact Ive called Dias to be player of the year since we lost to Real Betis ;)

What's so great about real life? Keep dreaming. Anythings possible. I'm drinking a bottle of wine in bed watching Michael palindromes 80 days around the world. You could be me. They could be us. We could be we.