Real Madrid v Manchester City Champions League Wednesday 26th February KO-8.00pm - Preview and Match Day Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

Real Madrid v Manchester City Champions League Wednesday 26th February KO-8.00pm - Preview and Match Day Thread

From start to finish - fantastic! From Pep confounding the commentators and pundits with his team selection and tactics to the result, to the right decisions (penalty and red card) and scoring from the penalty spot. Two precious away goals. Still have a job to do at home though!

According to BBC, we can afford to lose 0:1 and still go through.

Correct. Real need to score twice to go through on the basis we don't score.
We score one, two for Madrid takes it to extra time; three to win it.

That looks a big task on the evidence of tonight, but, as I've posted elsewhere, this is not over.

Correct. Real need to score twice to go through on the basis we don't score.
We score one, two for Madrid takes it to extra time; three to win it.

That looks a big task on the evidence of tonight, but, as I've posted elsewhere, this is not over.
positive vibes if we score 1 it makes it harder from RM we score 2 it makes it very hard we score three, RM can start the Bus for the trip to the Airport

I remain scarred by the Monaco match where the away goals went against us. A solid professional European performance is required......

I remain scarred by the Monaco match where the away goals went against us. A solid professional European performance is required......

Ramos says that he has appealed against the red card, normally VAR will check the red card offence and also normally the ref is backed up, what's the betting on Ramos getting off with it.

Ramos says that he has appealed against the red card, normally VAR will check the red card offence and also normally the ref is backed up, what's the betting on Ramos getting off with it.
There really should be no way back, not after the intro you VAR. I would be astonished (but not surprised) if UEFA don’t find a way to get him off the hook