Real Madrid-Manchester City Champions League Last 16 1 Post Match Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Real Madrid-Manchester City Champions League Last 16 1 Post Match Thread

Some of these MUEN ratings are especially harsh. Otamendi a 4? WTF? He played well and was given a poor pass by Rodri before the goal. If anyone gets a whack for their goal it should be Walker who got to the ball but made the wrong decision. Gundo 6? No way. Quietly efficient he was at least a 7+. Mendy was sloppy in possession but even I would give him a 6.

I'm no fan of the 'general' but 4? - 6 much fairer.

That clip of McPointalot on the penalty doesn't show the half of it. He made several comments about how he didn't think it was a penalty, that Sterling was already "going down" before the foul etc. In short he betrayed his true leanings and institutional bias.

It took until the second half before he got his tiny mind around Pep's tactics and the player's implementation of his instructions. And only when we too the lead did he start espousing his view that he always thought we'd get a good result.

You are right BD. He is a twat.

Some of these MUEN ratings are especially harsh. Otamendi a 4? WTF? He played well and was given a poor pass by Rodri before the goal. If anyone gets a whack for their goal it should be Walker who got to the ball but made the wrong decision. Gundo 6? No way. Quietly efficient he was at least a 7+. Mendy was sloppy in possession but even I would give him a 6.

The Express this morning made Real Madrid 10 points better than City now that is a wft moment

Saw that, shockingly poor ratings. Otamendi and Walker made an error each for their goal but that aside they were both very good, hardly saw Benzema because Otter had him in his pocket and lost count of the number of excellent recovery runs from Walker.

it is a Rag paper, not surprised at all by the markings

I was watching The Debate on Sky and Andy Hinchclffe was talking about Gabriel Jesus's foul which resulted in a red card for Ramos, he said it was not a foul and just a touch on the shoulder.

I have now seen the foul and do not know what AH was looking at but it was definitely a foul Ramos grabbed his am and put him off his stride and the Red Card appeal will be dismissed I am sure

I was watching The Debate on Sky and Andy Hinchclffe was talking about Gabriel Jesus's foul which resulted in a red card for Ramos, he said it was not a foul and just a touch on the shoulder.

I have now seen the foul and do not know what AH was looking at but it was definitely a foul Ramos grabbed his am and put him off his stride and the Red Card appeal will be dismissed I am sure

They've appealed it so let's see what UEFA have to say.