Real Housewives of New York. | Vital Football

Real Housewives of New York.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
Ok. Bare with me.
I'm not into reality TV, BUT.
I've caught some of the above whilst falling asleep based on my shift pattern and come to the following rankin.
1. Bethany.
2. Ramona.
3. Kelly
4. Jules.
5. Sonja.

That's based on brains and bangability in descending order.
Plus I bumped into Bethany a couple of years ago in Tribeca.

Who's your Housewives fantasy bang?

SBT, a couple of comments, I've just start to watch re-runs of Brush Stokes and
I must agree with 'Jacko' that most women have something to offer. Secondly, as a teneager did you ever get on a bus and decide which order to have the ladies.
I must admit to still doing this in a restaurant etc. Passed the time.

SBT, a couple of comments, I've just start to watch re-runs of Brush Stokes and
I must agree with 'Jacko' that most women have something to offer. Secondly, as a teneager did you ever get on a bus and decide which order to have the ladies.
I must admit to still doing this in a restaurant etc. Passed the time.

Now then Chips you little tinker.

Once got on a bus after school finished to see where a young filly lived and ended up in Chesterfield and had to walk home.
I was 15.
Yes, I love your recounting.
Also remember being madly in love with a girl at school and arrived an hour early every day to say good morning. She told me she liked me only to add she was moving to Scotland.
Heartbroken at 14. Many times since.

Ok. Bare with me.
I'm not into reality TV, BUT.
I've caught some of the above whilst falling asleep based on my shift pattern and come to the following rankin.
1. Bethany.
2. Ramona.
3. Kelly
4. Jules.
5. Sonja.

That's based on brains and bangability in descending order.
Plus I bumped into Bethany a couple of years ago in Tribeca.

Who's your Housewives fantasy bang?

Fuck me you must be bored. caught the odd snippet of these shows, the one I would like to bang the most is the fella, w anker think English C tun that carries the dog around. and when I say bang its with a fucking baseball bat around the barnet.

Fuck me you must be bored. caught the odd snippet of these shows, the one I would like to bang the most is the fella, w anker think English C tun that carries the dog around. and when I say bang its with a fucking baseball bat around the barnet.

Fair point mate. Still wouldn't say no to a twos up with the brunette and blonde ranked 1 and 2.
1612806961651.png

Could not put faces to the names but if it was a toss up between watching Utd against Bristol or spending an hour discussing the price of a packet of rice in Islamabad with Bethany I would probably take the latter.

Good shout. I'd probe Bethanys view in preference as well. In depth. Probing that is.

"Fuck me you must be bored" - there's no way i am fucking you :rockon: