Real Deal | Vital Football

Real Deal

Spursex

Alert Team
I've had multiple messages asking me if I know what's happened to him, so I've put below a private message he's sent to - I think it's great that he's been missed by so many so don't feel guilty about sharing his, but hopefully you can all rest assured nothing bad has happened to him:

Hi EX,

I'm working on a project at the moment which will take up most of my time outside work. If it comes off it will set me and the wife up for an easier life. I'll pop on a few times a week for the odd post.

Will be this way most likely until early next year because of covid. It's too unpredictable at the moment to know the outcome yet so I'll be tied up and keeping my fingers crossed for a good outcome.

Regards
RD

I've had multiple messages asking me if I know what's happened to him, so I've put below a private message he's sent to - I think it's great that he's been missed by so many so don't feel guilty about sharing his, but hopefully you can all rest assured nothing bad has happened to him:

Hi EX,

I'm working on a project at the moment which will take up most of my time outside work. If it comes off it will set me and the wife up for an easier life. I'll pop on a few times a week for the odd post.

Will be this way most likely until early next year because of covid. It's too unpredictable at the moment to know the outcome yet so I'll be tied up and keeping my fingers crossed for a good outcome.

Regards
RD
Hope it works out for you RD ....

Hi EX,

Regards
RD

Miss ya bud! Take care and look forward to seeing ya on here again!!!

RD , well done for letting us all know , and Ex , . Thanks .
Wish you all the best for your new project . Don’t know that we need to know that you are getting tied up for it , but , ... hey ho ! Each to his own !
Don’t forget the predictor league , you have missed two games on that ,, you can always do a Nick and post 4-0 every week , or an 80 . and his 5-1 !
send me a prediction and I will enter it every week until you can get back on here . You know at least one who will play every week and likely score . No point in missing out on a chance to get a bit of Ex’s money . If your business works out you could frame it !!!!

Good luck mate .

Hi guys,

I'm okay, just been busy. The project hasn't quite gone to plan unfortunately. I have been dealing with lying scum bag people, money has been tight and timing hasn't been in my favor. Have had a few health problems to deal with as well. Still ongoing at the moment.

Put it this way don't try and buy a 200 year old cottage that needs renovating in a different country in the middle of a pandemic. :slap::pinch::censor::punch:

I should be back on here a bit more as I have put the project on hold for now. Will be looking at other options in the future like buying some land and probably starting another new business at some point. Covid has ruined my two main businesses so need to adapt.

With random lock-downs in place all over the UK, it's been an impossible mission sadly. But I'm a tenacious fecker, so I will try again at some point.

Didn't realize I was liked this much. LMFAO. Appreciated mind. COYS

Hi guys,

I'm okay, just been busy. The project hasn't quite gone to plan unfortunately. I have been dealing with lying scum bag people, money has been tight and timing hasn't been in my favor. Have had a few health problems to deal with as well. Still ongoing at the moment.

Put it this way don't try and buy a 200 year old cottage that needs renovating in a different country in the middle of a pandemic. :slap::pinch::censor::punch:

I should be back on here a bit more as I have put the project on hold for now. Will be looking at other options in the future like buying some land and probably starting another new business at some point. Covid has ruined my two main businesses so need to adapt.

With random lock-downs in place all over the UK, it's been an impossible mission sadly. But I'm a tenacious fecker, so I will try again at some point.

You’ll make it RD...not in doubt mate 😗👍

Hi guys,

Cream always rises to the top RD.

You'll be fine in whatever you do my friend.:hug:

Keep going at it mate, as has been said "keep plugging away" the faint hearted never succeed, but strong hearted always will. All the best RD.