Real Betis Stream | Vital Football

Real Betis Stream

Don't build your hopes up too much. We could find that the game is blocked for uk viewers.
On Saturday Sevilla fc are playing Reading, the game is to be streamed on Sevilla fc tv. But with this added comment.
"The game against Reading FC will be offered on the official website of the club with the exception of the countries of England and Wales, for reasons of the television contract"

Hope Betis -tv can show our game here with no probs.

Don't build your hopes up too much. We could find that the game is blocked for uk viewers.
On Saturday Sevilla fc are playing Reading, the game is to be streamed on Sevilla fc tv. But with this added comment.
"The game against Reading FC will be offered on the official website of the club with the exception of the countries of England and Wales, for reasons of the television contract"

Hope Betis -tv can show our game here with no probs.

It's just a friendly, what TV contracts could there be? I was able to watch Malaga's stream of our game a couple of years ago, so fingers crossed...

Shitty pictures and poor streams for me. From what I can see we're doing alright for a 'leg loosener'. Let me know the score at the end...

Dunno what was wrong with Billy’s goal I’m assuming it was handball but couldn’t really tell Norwood did brilliant to clear off the line near the end of the half,we’ve done ok for first one back
Wish I’d carried on with the Spanish lessons ?

Dunno what was wrong with Billy’s goal I’m assuming it was handball but couldn’t really tell Norwood did brilliant to clear off the line near the end of the half,we’ve done ok for first one back
Wish I’d carried on with the Spanish lessons ?

From the bit I saw, it hit the ref, which is now a drop ball. New rules...