Rate the ref v Port Vale (away) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rate the ref v Port Vale (away)

3/10
Poor, on another day could have cost us points, only gave the softest of the three penalty decisions when the first contact may well have been just outside the box. As has been said he probably felt sorry for them
A convincing win despite his best efforts

3/10 Was very inconsistent, if Andrade's fall was a dive then why didn't he book him? if not then it was a penalty. The only thing he got right about the Frecklington incident was that he stopped the play. His interpretation of a foul seem to change throughout the game. Little niggly moments such as giving Vale a throw in and overruling the assistant ref but didn't do the same in the first half when we should have had a throw and let Vale carry on attacking.

1 - At last a ref who makes me feel better about my physique. Flabby in appearance, flabby decision- making. Appalling., almost as bad as Stockbridge at Meadow Lane.

2/10 from me.

Very poor, clearly unfit (overweight) and far too fussy with some of his decisions.

Freck could be in hospital now looking at a season-long recovery for that challenge and every time I look at it, Freck has a case for GBH!

Andrade's penalty call looked far worse than their late one which clearly was not one!