Rate the ref v Milton Keynes (away) | Vital Football

Rate the ref v Milton Keynes (away)

I thought he had an unfussy game, told players from both teams to get up when they went to ground without reason and kept control. Ok so as we know the 2nd goal was probably offside, it's the ref were rating, he does as instructed by his linesman. He was up with play on the edge of the 18 yard box so no fault there.

8/10

His life wasn't made any easier by the lino on our side of the pitch,its a difficult enough job as it is, he needs all the help he can get. Only real complaint was not booking one of theirs for that cynical block in front of the dugouts in the 2nd half. 7/10.

His life wasn't made any easier by the lino on our side of the pitch,its a difficult enough job as it is, he needs all the help he can get. Only real complaint was not booking one of theirs for that cynical block in front of the dugouts in the 2nd half. 7/10.
And a shirt pulling.

Yes the one on Andrade, he was in a decent position too. I've noticed though in the past couple of weeks some people don't like to see yellow cards.

Leaving aside their second goal I thought he did ok. Generally let the game flow. 6.5 (points deducted because the linesman in front of us forgot his flag).