Rate the ref v Mansfield Town (Home) | Vital Football

Rate the ref v Mansfield Town (Home)

Jamesimp

Vital Squad Member
So it looks like ode flip-flop has got his way as Championship ref Gavin Ward has been appointed to Saturdays fixture. Please feel free to leave all your ratings and comments below.

https://lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/shouldve-gone-to-specsavers-lincoln-city-v-mansfield-town/

Stuart Atwell 8.59
Scott Duncan 7.78
Graham Salisbury 7.21
Anthony Backhouse 6.98
Sebatian Stockbidge 6.97
Paul Marsden 6.50
John Busby 6.47
Geoff Eltringham 6.43
Michael Salisbury 6.35
Carl Boyeson 5.81
Lee Swabey 5.78
Kevin Richardson 5.71
Matthew Donohue 5.45
David Coote 5.25
Neil Hair 4.78
Dean Whitestone 4.63
Andy Haines 4.15
Brett Huxtable 2.61
Lee Collins 1.44

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes he's really good and sometimes he drives you bonkers!
Done a few imps games over the years.
Remember him calling off a game against Darlington for one small frozen area in front of the bm stand.

Not sure many will agree but I thought he controlled the game from start to finish. Early doors he waived on any play acting by either side and when DC starting throwing his arms about calmly went across and knocked it on the head. He warned Bostwick after his 4th foul and played a good advantage for Mansfield before yellowing him. If the ball was out of play for there goal as DC said he would not of known unless the lino flagged it.

9/10

He started off with some strange decisions and despite me calling him a jumped up f***ing dwarf I thought he was ok. Got the bookings about right. 7 from me.

Very strange decisions first half but improved. Did he miss a second yellow for Rowe for simulation?
Above average
6.5/10

Better than the average, thought he was favouring them first half, he stopped falling for a few of their antics and did well, no game changing decisions, not sure about the lino on the Selenity side though.
7/10.

7/10
No cock ups and kept the match under solid control.
If the ball was out for their goal he was in no position to see that and would expect the linesman to call it so one of the better ones

8/10 I gave him some partisan invective, but he actually had a decent game and he wouldn't let the players influence him.

8.5/10 Generally I think he did a good job. There was a couple of desicions I didn’t agree with, but we are both humans and he might of been right and I wrong in them.