Rate The Ref V Eastleigh FC | Vital Football

Rate The Ref V Eastleigh FC

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Now open for ratings and comments.

Heard he (and the other Officials) will be getting off the Eastleigh Team Coach soon!

:pointy: :pointy:

None of his decisions were game changing ones but he didn't give us an awful lot, did he? More concerned about the two linesmen who seemed to manage to get a couple of straight forward offside decisions wrong.

A fairly poor - but not catastrophic - set of officials.

5 for the ref, 4 for the linos.

The ref got very few major decisions wrong. 7. The linesman were both awful and made the ref look worse than he was.

Impartiality - 23/10/2016 01:57

The ref got very few major decisions wrong. 7. The linesman were both awful and made the ref look worse than he was.

Agreed. He made a few curious decisions but none were game changers and all refs do that - even in games we win. I was pretty much in line with two offsides in the second half that looked incorrect. That's not the refs fault.

6 from me.

4.5 for me, just below average. The linesman were a 3, put more pressure on the ref.

The ref was not that good but his linesmen really highlighted the whole teams poor decisions.
1.5 for each of the lino's and a 2 for the ref giving a total score of 5

The lines men controlled the ref, two maybe three very poor decisions. The only way i can think they make offside decisions is they flag when the ball gets to the player not when it leaves the passer. Robinson ghosted between two defenders and was the flagged offside total rubbish. Referee 5 linesmen 1 each very poor.
The flag always seems to go up after the player receives ball, not when it is actually passed. Thats my twopeneth anyway.