Rate the ref v Bury (Home) | Vital Football

Rate the ref v Bury (Home)

Right I'm up and running again, thought he did ok, didn't bother giving hand-balls first half, there were two shockers, one was our players running towards the co-op lino, the other there centre half when we tried to thread a ball through, second half though he gives one that changes the game, no idea if it was right. He then sent-off the relevant player, whether he was denying a direct goal scoring opportunity or it was dissent was unclear, I reckon it was the first reason as the shot was going in for me. I know we'll never forgive him for sending off Knotty but for me he did ok overall so

6/10

Think on his last visit to SB gave him a generous 1.0. Did reasonably well last night though, no daft bookings, got the pen right imo, happened so quickly difficult to be 100%, let the game flow when he could, 7/10, careful !

Despite the pre match nervousness around him, I thought he had a decent game. Got most of the big decisions right, gave an early yellow card which was deserved, but was not helped by the linesman on the coop side on occasion.
Rating of 7/10

Very good performance . Penalty spot on, as Aimson was getting up off the floor he clearly raised his arm as a shot came in. Second yellow = red card. Pity the Co-op lino couldn't tell the difference between Green and Andrade!

7.5 from me.

Never fills me with confidence with game changing decisions always seemingly just around the corner. That said I thought he did ok last night. There was a game changing decision but one he got right and had to make. Certainly a penalty. A few physical challenges that should have been punished and quite where he found 7 minutes injury time second half I'll never know but all in all a solid performance. 7/10...

Very good performance . Penalty spot on, as Aimson was getting up off the floor he clearly raised his arm as a shot came in. Second yellow = red card. Pity the Co-op lino couldn't tell the difference between Green and Andrade!

7.5 from me.
He didn't know what a corner was either, the lino on the coop side!

He's now paid us back twice after the Rawson fiasco last season. Was worried he might send Eardley off late on, but it was mis-timed not malicious. Let players surround him too much, but didn't allow himself to be manipulated ( think Notts County away for how not to do it) A creditable 7.5 from me.

I'm also gonna go with a 7. The chorus of "you don't know what you're doing" was more to do with the frustration of the crowd than any major faults on his part.

7 as Jamesimp said he missed two handballs in the first half, I wasn’t sure about the penalty when it happened but after watching replays suspect he might of got it right.

As syimp said Eardley could well of gone towards the end either a straight red for the rash challenge or a second yellow for the foul on the edge of the area in injury time.

Better performance than the County away and Accrington home games last year.

7.5 from me.
Pretty much my thoughts. In fairness to the lino, I thought he evened that one up by letting one go where our lad (Andrade I believe) ran onto a ball from something like 2 yards offside.

Yep 7/10 for me...pleasantly surprised
At least one poor coop Lino offside decision where player flagged when not going for the ball as another ran through from deep, think it was Bruno and Greeny

7.5/10

Eards was very lucky to stay on the pitch - a straight red or two yellows were certainly a possibility last night.

Penalty was just that- 2nd yellow would seem harsh if it was our player or fair if it went in our favour.

Overall had a good game and tried to move both teams along when slowing the game down.

One of the better performances I've seen at the bank