Rate The Ref V Bromley FC | Vital Football

Rate The Ref V Bromley FC

Picky little t w a t who pulled us up for the same things he let them off with, 2/10
What did Rhead do wrong when Hawkridge was clean through and clearly it's ok for their no.5 to stick his hand in Rhead's face when the ball comes towards him, shocking!

Ohhh, careful, you'll get told off for blaming the Ref after every game!

:pointy: :pointy:

Jules - 31/10/2015 21:45

lol!!! No gonna say they didn't deserve it as they took a chance and we didn't but some of decisions we poor

Davidimp - 31/10/2015 21:57

lol!!! No gonna say they didn't deserve it as they took a chance and we didn't but some of decisions we poor

Apparently I blame the Ref after every game! :pointy:

(What utter bullpoo)

5/10
Far from the worst. Little picky perhaps but didn't change the game. Very weak though and should have booked more than he did.

Jules - 31/10/2015 22:00

Davidimp - 31/10/2015 21:57

Apparently I blame the Ref after every game! :pointy:

(What utter bullpoo)

Sorry Jules mate, but you do seem pretty quick to criticise the ref when we have lost.

I will criticise the Referee when we Win, Lose or Draw.

I don't just criticise when we lose.

5/10 at best. Very officious, would not allow Lincoln to take quick free kicks; always had to wait for the whistle, which eventually came once Bromley had regrouped in numbers and allowed the ref to trot 50 yards into his chosen position. The decision to penalise Rhead for the flick on to Hawkridge was incredible, I have no idea what he saw there. He should have booked Cook for persistent mouthing off - he was at the ref for the whole of the second half, I can't believe the ref did nothing; eventually he talked to him about it but did not book him. So when Cook was eventually booked for some shenanigans with Wood, he should actually have been given a second yellow. Having said that, he was consistently poor and gave strange decisions both ways.

4/10. Rhead was not permitted to challenge fairly for the ball and when we challenged and won the ball it was a foul but they seemed to get away with all sorts of skullduggery. The stats back that up, 16 fouls against 7 but we are not a dirty team.