Rate The Ref V Boreham Wood | Vital Football

Rate The Ref V Boreham Wood

7/10. Above average for this league. Unfussy and in control. Did us a big favour for blowing for a foul against Raggett when Farman went AWOL when BH could possibly have scored.

6/10. One of the better refs this season.

Did well to speak to their players who were constantly in his ear trying to ref the game early on, which was both surprising and unecessary given the fact that they were getting most of the decisions first half. Improved in that respect second half although most of that was down to our complete dominance in possession and play.
Again a ref that gave Rhead very little, although to be honest Rhead didn't need the refs help last night as he had Boreham's center backs on his pocket.

7/10. Probably one of the better ones this season. Seemed to give a few soft fouls against us but that might just be my bias showing...

NottyImp - 26/10/2016 10:06

7/10. Probably one of the better ones this season. Seemed to give a few soft fouls against us but that might just be my bias showing...
 I agree, regarding soft fouls, and I like to think I view the ref as neutrally as possible. I also got the feeling he wasn't going to give us a lot during the first half.
No game changing mistakes though, so 7/10 for me too.

7. He improved as the game went on. Was helped by no players on either side performing amateur dramatics ( barring Andrade) . I thought the booking of Raggett was fair unfortunately as his attempt to let the ball roll out for a goalkick failed and he did panic a bit, playing the player and not the ball ( at least from where I was sitting).

Sy it was Farman that tried to shepherd the ball out. Raggett basically had little choice but to foul their lad to bail him out.
The ref also had little choice. The mistake was from Farman not putting the ball onto the high street!