Rate the Ref : v Blackpool 30.5.2021 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Rate the Ref : v Blackpool 30.5.2021

I think continual bad refereeing decisions destroy what managers work hard to get throughout a whole season, and with three officials to be in constant touch through earpiece contact is as bad as Var, why do we have to have "big brother control" of our football when good old fashion"If its not broke don't fix it belief", and a referee makes all decisions apart from flag recognition from Linesman. The one thing I do agree with and it works very well since introduced is goal line technology. Further to the above why delayed flag waving for offsides, I don't know, bright sparks who don't even understand the game changing the rules.
Sorry but I feel very strongly about all of the above as I believe most of you do as well.What has it cost pp for the day out at Wembley having been waited for for so long cost those who went £100 pounds plus, disgusting to say the least.

Still frustrated with his 2nd half performance. All this moaning said and done, with a fair ref we would have still probably lost.

Unworthy of the final, we didn’t seem to get a 50:50 decision throughout the game. Handball appeared so obvious prior to first goal, no protection for our wingers. Better team won but 4/10 for the ref is probably erring on the generous.

4, certainly seemed to favour Blackpool and he did miss the handball leading up to their 1st. That said you cant blame the ref for not making what should have been a run of the mill save that followed.

Tony Harrington averages out at a pretty piss poor 3.945

Thank you to all who contributed to this and throughout the season