Rate the Ref : v Blackpool 30.5.2021 | Vital Football

Rate the Ref : v Blackpool 30.5.2021

sedgleyimp

Vital Champions League
Tony Harrington was the man in Ora...sorry yellow today. How do you think he did?

Comments and votes out of 10 please

I actually toyed with not running this thread after todays match, but we've had one throughout so I'll leave it running for a few days

Don't want to bring sour grapes into it but a bit of consistency would have been nice.
He gave free kicks against Bridcut and Edun for shoulder barges then ignored one on Johnson in their box.
4/10

We didn't turn up but he gave all the big calls their way, including the 'handball ' and the foul on Johnson ( his reputation preceded him?)

4. He was alright first half, but terrible the second. Gave them so many soft free-kicks but ignored most of our claims. And quite how Dougall stayed on the pitch, I do not know. Three cynical fouls before finally getting booked and then should have had another yellow for smashing the ball away after committing said foul. Players who deliberately boot or knock balls away after a foul should receive an instant yellow.

As it should be. Didn't win or lose us the game.
Thought we were on the rough side of most 50/50 calls and he frustrated me at times. That's football.