Rate the Ref : Home v Ipswich 24.10.2020 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rate the Ref : Home v Ipswich 24.10.2020

Ambled around in a bubble of confusion and lack of communication all game. I know it's not his job to inject pace into a game but nor is it his job to do the time wasting for the away side either. 4

I thought the ref was very poor throughout. Far too picky over the exact millimetre to take free kicks from. Most bizarre decisions with drop balls and far too much stop and start. Wasn’t sure it was a penalty as I haven’t seen it again, I did think Johnson was barged over late in the first half but wasn’t really mentioned?

A very poor 3 from me.

He sounded bloody awful and gave some totally bizarre decisions.
It’s a good job you didn’t see him you may have not given 4. Looking through the posts 4 seems to be the constant mark so it appears the majority of us saw his display the same. Bizarre springs to mind.

3/10. Over officious, time-wasting talks, some really bizarre decisions. Not convinced by the penalty - actually thought Johnson had made much more of it (&to an extent can understand Lambert’s frustration - almost choked on that 🤢), but I’ll take the decision all day.

A small bump on this thread. I'll be tallying this up this evening if anyone has anything to add before then. Ta

Kevin Johnson scores an underwhelming 3.846 putting him in second last place so far with only Huxtable below him in ratings.
Thanks to all who voted and contributed

Kevin Johnson scores an underwhelming 3.846 putting him in second last place so far with only Huxtable below him in ratings.
Thanks to all who voted and contributed

Don't diss the Hux! He's a massively underappreciated Performance Art act. Soon to be a live installation at the Tate Modern.

Have some respect.