Rate the Ref : Home to Sunderland 12.12.2020 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rate the Ref : Home to Sunderland 12.12.2020

Huxtable did the Wigan Accrington game and robbed Accrington of a clear penalty when 3 2 down.

Sounded in awe of the former prem club and their 'big name ' manager. Stadler and Waldorf weren't impressed with him if I understood their bizarre commentary correctly.
All the big decisions went their way

Along with Johnson's selfishness ref lost the game for us, he's refereed us 4 time and we lost them all. As much as I like MA as a very good Mngr, but he could be a lot fairer in his team selections, Johnson has been a tad greedy in games,and its not all about penalties, he could lay a lot more balls into the box, then Hopper would get a fair share of goals to show for his hard work in all other areas of the pitch. Elbouzade we must remember scored 1 goal and made 2 more in the last game, and where is he on the teamsheet.

come on boys, and yes I am totally behind Mngr and team over a period of over 50 years

2. Incorrect penalty decision. Bad decision making. Became card-happy when it wasn't a particularly dirty game. Feel he made the game more difficult for himself through his own incompetence, which shouldn't have been a difficult game to referee. Echo some other comments of hoping we don't have him referee us ever again.