Rate the Ref : Home to MK Dons 13.04.2021 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rate the Ref : Home to MK Dons 13.04.2021

9.5 - a couple of minor errors that didn’t change the game.

Johnson probably lucky but ref had a good view and made sure he was on a last warning.

Very good performance with only a few minor errors, took his time to think over the Johnson foul and I thought that he favoured us slightly with free kicks in the later stages when it no longer really mattered. He is very welcome back again
8.5/10

10 from me without a doubt, the best referee we've had for a few years now, could show up many of the present refs in premiership. Was very definite with his decision making, and no players approached him. Even at the end their No 3 got yellow card for having a go when game was over. Don't go back yet.

I hope his performances as a referee lead to him refereeing in the Premiership again. A ref who seemed assured and calm and not fooled by the faking common these days. He must be the best ref working below top division. 9 out of 10 and respect to him.

6 for me. The best at this level for letting the game flow and only blowing when needs be but there were definately a few major decisions that had it been against us, we wouldn’t be commenting so generously.

definite 10 for me,prem ref and it certainly showed. as said above deserves prem football as soon as possible.

Bobby Madeley maintains his high performance levels on this one with an excellent average score of 8.19

Would have been higher if not for a low score from the Ukranian judge

Thank you all as ever