Rate the Ref : Home to Bristol Rovers 10.10.2020 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rate the Ref : Home to Bristol Rovers 10.10.2020

I had a google on injured players regulations and found a specific mention of two players of the same team colliding and being allowed to remain on the field, but one player should leave

Some decisions were inconsistent and once or twice could have used advantage rule more effectively. No complaints about penalty decisions, red card, or the injuries (Montsma & Rovers defenders incidents were both as per the laws of the game).

I noticed that on their restart after we scored, their player was stood 2 for in our half to receive a back heel from the player taking the restart. Is this allowed? Or should all players be in their own half?

I noticed that on their restart after we scored, their player was stood 2 for in our half to receive a back heel from the player taking the restart. Is this allowed? Or should all players be in their own half?
Same at the initial kick-off. One of the 2 by the ball was fully inside our half and, without touching the ball, just turned and ran as soon as the other lad knocked it back.

Did you watch the match yesterday? Don't forget to provide a rating and a comment!

I have been a bit slack and not tallied this up

Jeremy Simpson scores an average of 4.710

Thank you to all who contributed