Jackson 8 (MOM)
Roughan 7.5
Grant 7
McGrandles 7
Jones 7.5
Anderson 7.5
Hopper 7
Scully 8

Palmer 8 - fantastic double save and some others low to his right (that you might expect him to get). Think his kicking was a little suspect and that could have been a disaster in the first minute, so hopefully that was just an aberration and not something to expect going forward!
Eyoma 7.5 - quick and physical, with Harry on the right other left wingers/left backs are going to know they've been in a game. Final product/decision making in final third not quite so impressive.
Montsma 7 - defended 6 yard box well, distribution not always perfect but great FL debut.
Jackson 8 - brilliant clearance from 6 yard box, got the goal, worked well alongside Montsma.
Roughan 7.5 - impressive debut, credit to Jez George for finding him out of nowhere! Quality of crossing was very impressive considering he's meant to be a centre half.
Grant 7 - a little quiet but a disciplined showing in front of back four. When he first came I thought of him as a bit of a luxury player but now he seems to be a dependable senior pro!
McGrandles 7.5 - brilliant engine, pressed a lot, got amongst it, tidy with simple passes. Very impressed.
Jones 7.5 - great ball for goal and one wicked dipping shot, got about pitch well and worked well with McGrandles.
Anderson 8 - all effort - I've seen little across the start of the season to suggest he shouldn't be a first team winger along with Scully. Brilliant ball for goal, worked hard.
Hopper 8 - actually my MOTM. Less so for what he did on the ball specifically but I don't think we would have won the game without him leading the line. Got us up the pitch, is a good target man into feet, completely bought the free kick for the second goal and was a nuisance throughout. A 'leader' in this team along with Grant.
Scully 7.5 - great header, always worked hard and is a nuisance. Impact waned a little bit compared to Harry A (maybe why he came off) but cracking little player.

Palmer - 8
Eyoma - 7.5
Montsma - 7
Jackson - 8
Roughan - 7
Grant - 7
McGrandles - 7.5
Jones - 7.5
Anderson - 7.5
Hopper - 8
Scully - 7.5

Palmer - 8
Eyoma - 7.5
Montsma - 7
Jackson - 8
Roughan - 7
Grant - 7
McGrandles - 7.5
Jones - 8
Anderson - 7.5
Hopper - 7.5
Scully - 7.5

Palmer 7.5 - as has been said, a few excellent saves but needs to sort out some of his kicks/clearances. Not as much to do as he'll get in some games.

Eyoma 8 - impressive showing from the 20-year-old. Thought he was a centreback but is doing really well on the right and some excellent strong tackles.
Montsma 7 - decent, but needs to stop needlessly pushing players over.
Jackson 7.5 - good organisation, good goal. Looks dependable.
Roughan 7.5 - very good display from a young lad. The future is bright.

Grant 7.5 - going to be a top player for us this season, using his skills in the centre is definitely the way forward. Pleased he's getting to be captain too - suits him.
McGrandles 7.5 - best I've seen from him so far. Some good balls forward as well as getting into the opposition and keeping them away from our goal.
Jones 8 - I had no idea he had such a shot on him! Also very busy, impressive display. Oh, and nice ball in for Jackson's goal.

Anderson 7.5 - good old Harry. Great cross for the goal, great run at the end, much improved decision making it appears. Thought he might not get a lot of time under MA, which would be wrong in my opinion. Showed why he's worth a starting place.
Hopper 8 - great centre-forward play from Hopper. Looks far better now he has settled in and put in a great shift. Should allay some fears surrounding him (and contract length!)
Scully 7.5 - good headed goal and boundless energy. Could make better decisions sometimes but a great asset to the team and desperate score. Definitely not afraid to shoot, which is a big plus for me.