Edun
Bridcutt
Coventry
Grant
Hesketh
Hopper
Scully

Anderson

Vickers 7 - commanded his area well in the second half and got distance on his kicks in difficult circumstances.
Eardley 7.5 - best he's played in a long time. Good to see him pushing up in the first half.
Bolger 7 - solid
Bostwick 8 - beast
Edun 7 - unlucky to get sent off. I like the look of him.
Bridcutt 7 - I think it was his tackle at the end that saved a point for us, but generally a bit quieter today.
Coventry 6.5 - fairly solid if not overly creative.
Grant 6.5 - some good passes but should have sent Hopper through in the first half.
Hesketh 6.5 - best I've seen him play in a while as he put himself about fairly well.
Hopper 5.5 - started well but was then judged to foul anyone he went near. Had to resort to diving to get free kicks of his own.
Scully 6 - I rate him but he should have won us the game today.

Anderson 5.5 (edited because I didn't realise it was his header that forced the keeper into a great save)

Last edited:
Vickers 7
Eardley 6
Bolger 7
Bostwick 8 MotM :clap:
Edun 6.5
Bridcutt 7
Coventry 5
Grant 6
Hesketh 4
Hopper 4
Scully 6

Anderson 6

Vickers 6.5
Eardley 6.5
Bolger 6
Bostwick 7 MOM
Edun 6.5
Bridcutt 6
Coventry 6
Grant 5.5
Hesketh 5
Hopper 5.5
Scully 6

Anderson 6.5

Vickers 6.5, not over convincing but difficult swirling wind, commanded area fairly well.
Eardley 6.5, some decent crosses and one good shot, worked hard
Bolger, 6.5, some good blocks, hate this playing from the back stuff !
Bossie, 8.5, commanding, powerful no nonsense, row Z if need be.
Edun, 6.5, good runs forward, a bit careless at times
Bridcutt, 7.0, experienced showed.
Coventry, 6.5, grew into the game, linked well down the right.
Grant, 6.0, threatened a lot but lacked the final ball
Hesketh, 6.0 lots of effort, but out of control with his challenges
Hopper , 5.5, on his own, effort but can only get better and fitter.
Scully, 6.0, bit of a handful, should have hit the target first half.

Harry, 6.0, good header but poor crossing, too predictable

Vickers 7 Other than a strange punched clearance first half which looked like quite a straightforward catch, very good today. Showed great courage in injury time to come for a difficult cross and win a free kick
Eardley 7 Much better today both defensively and as an attacking option
Bolger 7.5 Won everything in the air.
Bostwick 7.5 We look far more solid at the back with Bossie back. One very dodgy pass aside, a top performance
Edun 6.5 Excellent up to the point of his second yellow which I assume was for some retaliation. Young lad will learn much from that moment

Coventry 7 Thought he did much of the unspectacular stuff really well. One late interception was fantastic.
Bridcutt 6.5 Solid performance in the centre but needs to stop arguing with the ref as he was a walking yellow card from the kick off

Scully 6.5 Lots of effort. Not everything came off but clearly capable of causing teams problems
Hesketh 6 Put himself about a bit more today though his tackling has something of the Paul Scholes about it. Again much effort without any real end product
Grant 6.5 Almost identical to Scully. Inconsistent dead ball delivery though

Hopper 6 Not given much to work with but plenty of effort. Was a bit disappointed with his anticipation of chances. The very early chance where their keeper kicked a clearance against him was picked up by Scully who was looking for Hopper to make himself some space but he didn't. That probably was our best chance today.

Anderson 6 Again effort was there without much joy. Nearly won it with that late header though and credit their keeper for a very good save

Vickers. -6.5
Eardley- 6.5
Bolger - 7
Bostwick -7.5
Edun. -6.5
Bridcutt. -6.5
Coventry. - 6.5
Grant. -6
Hesketh. - 5.5
Hopper. -6
Scully. -5.5

Anderson. -6.5

Vickers 6
Eardley 6
Bolger 8
Bostwick 8
Edun 6
Bridcutt 7
Coventry 6
Grant 6
Hesketh 6
Hopper 6
Scully6

Anderson 6

Vickers 6.5 steady enough in difficult conditions
Eardley 7 kept them out and got us going forward.
Bostwick 8 full on beast mode, so good to have him back
Bolger 7 much better with Bostwick alongside him
Edun 6 had a good game until he hauled back their player and then got involved with the 7 at the end but we'll learn from it.
Bridcutt 6.5 not as good as his early games but another steady showing.
Coventry 8 really good against organised physical Gillingham side, his best game so far for us.
Scully 7 livewire again but should have scored, will get better.
Hesketh 5 lucky to stay on and I'm not sure why he keeps getting a start no surprise he was subbed.
Grant 6.5 good in open play but his set piece delivery was generally poor.
Hooper 6 largely double marked and heavily fouled, did have a couple of decent moments in both winning headers from set pieces that nearly led to teammates scoring.
Anderson 6 why does he check and stop when running forward? Needs to keep running imho. Couple of chances to win it for us late on.

Any more to come? Deadline is 5pm today, then I can calculate the monthly figures. That could be interesting.