Rashford | Vital Football

Rashford

Good on him for not just taking his probably massive wage and thinking of himself only. He can make a huge difference by bringing attention to the cause.

Great stuff young man.

Every child deserves at the very least to be fed.

Some of the people I have read moaning about this is insane. Divide and conquer used by those in power since the referendum is tearing this country apart.

Rivalries aside, well done Marcus on your perseverance, as this Tory Govt is obviously now one for turning :clap: #TopManc

You want to feed children? What kind of dirty commies are you?!

Im trying to take the positives out of it - but it’s taken a young footballer to embarrass this collection of grotesques and charlatans into feeding poor kids through the summer. And they did it only because it was in their interests to do so, not because they thought it was the right thing to do.

Let that sink in - Tories have to be compelled by self interest to stop poor kids from starving.

Children could be fed for the same cosr as a fake PPE contract, or a duff ferry contract, or just about 2% of what's being wasted on a miserable failure of a test and trace system.

Corruption instead of feeding children.

Im 40 years old and by now nothing should surprise me with those sadistic ghouls, but they continue to excel themselves.

The shy Tories who voted for them only a matter of months ago should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Here's an issue where the "Red Wall" Tory MPs could really have laid down a marker for their constituents by voting against the government.

But only 5 Tory MPs did. I imagine a few newly-minted Tory voters in the North are already having buyers remorse.

Here's an issue where the "Red Wall" Tory MPs could really have laid down a marker for their constituents by voting against the government.

But only 5 Tory MPs did. I imagine a few newly-minted Tory voters in the North are already having buyers remorse.

These idiots are the ones taking orders from Cummings and piling in on Rashford with set rehearsed lines. They are the Vichy French of the 21st Century. Angela Rayner has them spot on, don’t know why she had to apologise.

I'm sure that Tory/Brexit lickspittle Hulloutpost will soon be on here to defend this decision.

Or, perhaps, he just doesn't have the balls.

This is what you voted Hulloutpost: starving children in a pandemic.

Are you proud of yourself? Do you have the balls to respond?

I've just pm'd Hulloutpost about this. As I think he is a right-wing coward, I doubt he will respond to me on here or by pm.

After all, he voted for this and fully supports the right-wing politics that enables it.

I've just pm'd Hulloutpost about this. As I think he is a right-wing coward, I doubt he will respond to me on here or by pm.

After all, he voted for this and fully supports the right-wing politics that enables it.

It’s all very easy to critique, when the side you voted for aren’t in charge.

I’ll change who I vote for, depending on who’s policies I agree with on the most.

DMing some one, on a topic that they haven’t even responded to it’s quite bizarre.

On this topic, it’s more than just letting children go hungry (which shouldn’t happen) and it’s sickening that the MPs get subsidised meals and voted this policy down - wrong on every level.

But when do we start taking responsibility, yes there are people who fall on hard times and these people absolutely need the help, but then you get the serial abusers of the system - with their sky tv, designer clothes and fags who are only further encouraged by this.

Children should never go hungry and if this is the only solution - then it should never have been voted down and I wouldn’t have myself as I certainly cannot think of a way of feeding the most vulnerable, without also having scum bags take the mick out of the system.