Rant of the day | Vital Football

Rant of the day

Nick Real Deal

Vital Football Legend
Boris has announced 20,000 new police officers to be recruited and more prison capacity to be provided.

Being a police officer in today's society is not a pleasant thought. Over the last few days one officer has been macheted to the head and another deliberately mowed down by his own patrol car twice.

WTF is going on with people out there and who would want to be dealing with them on the streets as a career ? Keeping in mind you need serious qualifications now to enter the police force.

Boris has announced 20,000 new police officers to be recruited and more prison capacity to be provided.

Being a police officer in today's society is not a pleasant thought. Over the last few days one officer has been macheted to the head and another deliberately mowed down by his own patrol car twice.

WTF is going on with people out there and who would want to be dealing with them on the streets as a career ? Keeping in mind you need serious qualifications now to enter the police force.

A friend's daughter is a Police officer, what she has to deal with and the circumstances are quite frankly almost unbelievable. But she loves it and she is a designated first responder.

Sooner or later we're going to have to face up to arming them all.

Our travelling friends;

1) just cost our local council £140k to clear up their illegal mess.

2) Oddly and strangely - a mini surge of theft and a whole host of other crimes whilst they camped illegally (of course could all be coincidental)

3) Just cost my local Merc garage over £150k running a scam, that also meant that every panel on my 6 month old car was scratched on nearly every panel - which has cost nearly £20k to have corrected.

4) A small tribe of them descended upon my local services and one of their kids picked up a whole box of sweets from the counter and just walked off with them - the one security guy got intimidated by them, but the cavalry arrived (the police) who promptly decided there was nothing they could do (all the sweets had been passed out amongst them all and the 'kid' thief was too young for them to do anything. They all sat there and laughed at the Police.

FFS and now they want to give them full-time pitches locally.

I give up. Behave like this in France, Spain or Italy and they'd be given a fecking good going over by their police.

There is going to be a daily war when they get those pitches.

Rant over.

Last edited:
Our travelling friends;

1) just cost our local council £140k to clear up their illegal mess.

2) Oddly and strangely - a mini surge of theft and a whole host of other crimes whilst they camped illegally (of course could all be coincidental)

3) Just cost my local Merc garage over £150k running a scam, that also meant that every panel on my 6 month old car was scratched on nearly every panel - which has cost nearly £20k to have corrected.

4) A small tribe of them descended upon my local services and one of their kids picked up a whole box of sweets from the counter and just walked off with them - the one security guy got intimidated by them, but the cavalry arrived (the police) who promptly decided there was nothing they could do (all the sweets had been passed out amongst them all and the 'kid' thief was too young for them to do anything. They all sat there and laughed at the Police.

FFS and now they want to give them full-time pitches locally.

I give up. Behave like this in France, Spain or Italy and they'd be given a fecking good going over by their police.

There is going to be a daily war when they get those pitches.

Rant over.

I have had nothing but bad experiences every time a member of the above community has been involved with me.

So Corbin now wants rebel MP's to install him as a temporary PM to halt no deal Brexit....(sounds to me like Hitlers rise to power...gets into a position of power then takes over from the inside)....he claims Boris has no mandate from the people as PM, yet he wants the same i.e not via an election but by MPs support, not the country...so why should that happen?
He is undoubtedly anti-semitic, has had some unusual alliances in his past and continues to support factions and I am starting to believe in re-incarnation.
Feck off Corbin you are as two faced as most politicians and I for one do not trust you one inch. Be afraid very very afraid if he gets power...and I used to be a staunch Labour supporter many moons ago. when it was for workers (RANT OVER)..

So Corbin now wants rebel MP's to install him as a temporary PM to halt no deal Brexit....(sounds to me like Hitlers rise to power...gets into a position of power then takes over from the inside)....he claims Boris has no mandate from the people as PM, yet he wants the same i.e not via an election but by MPs support, not the country...so why should that happen?
He is undoubtedly anti-semitic, has had some unusual alliances in his past and continues to support factions and I am starting to believe in re-incarnation.
Feck off Corbin you are as two faced as most politicians and I for one do not trust you one inch. Be afraid very very afraid if he gets power...and I used to be a staunch Labour supporter many moons ago. when it was for workers (RANT OVER)..

As the remainers belittle the Brexit voters for being ill informed , many of them are Corbyn supporters who voted Labour in the last election and were happy for Corbyn to be in power. So what's worse, Brexit or Corbyn.

I have said this many times, I did not vote Brexit for financial reasons either for me or the Country. I did it for future generations. There is too much short termism going on. Some say it could take 10 years to get back into an even keel. That's ok, it took about 45 years to get us into this mess after joining the common market.

Fried Chicken shops are recruitment hubs for kids gangs in London. The gang leaders buy the kids a meal to draw them in. Then ask them to be look outs for money, then the jobs get more dangerous.

Greek Builders!
Here we are at all all inclusive resort. Brand spanking new and has bankrupted us with the kids clubs etc....
The shower doesn't work properly.
The door of the apartment could be opened with a penknife.
The glass balustrades look like they have been fitted using bathroom. Sealant.
You Still can't flush paper down the bogs.
The tiling on the floors pattern Is backwards.....the list goes on...

The two Arse players who got attacked are now in the middle of gang rivalry. This is how degraded our society is now. They are thought to be Turkish and Eastern European led gangs.

A friend's daughter is a Police officer, what she has to deal with and the circumstances are quite frankly almost unbelievable. But she loves it and she is a designated first responder.

Sooner or later we're going to have to face up to arming them all.

Another Police Officer died last night attending a burglary near Reading. Those held in custody number 10 aged between 13 and 30.

Another Police Officer died last night attending a burglary near Reading. Those held in custody number 10 aged between 13 and 30.

Firstly, my condolences to his/ her family, I hope they all get life as in life rather than the 12-15 they give and the 6 -8 years they do. Such a waste of life, we shouldn't be putting them in this position.

Watch a documentary on Monday night channel 4 9.m. - it's supposed to show what first responders have to deal with and how often they're on their own.

Firstly, my condolences to his/ her family, I hope they all get life as in life rather than the 12-15 they give and the 6 -8 years they do. Such a waste of life, we shouldn't be putting them in this position.

Watch a documentary on Monday night channel 4 9.m. - it's supposed to show what first responders have to deal with and how often they're on their own.

I guess we will learn more but I suspect the Officer that lost his life was maybe first on the scene. I think he was a traffic cop and may have been closest to the incident. The last I heard police didn't want to be armed but unless they are, arriving first on the scene exposes them to potential danger. That's a risk that is not fair to expect an officer to take. 10 pieces of scum with no way of defending yourself.

I guess we will learn more but I suspect the Officer that lost his life was maybe first on the scene. I think he was a traffic cop and may have been closest to the incident. The last I heard police didn't want to be armed but unless they are, arriving first on the scene exposes them to potential danger. That's a risk that is not fair to expect an officer to take. 10 pieces of scum with no way of defending yourself.

I'd be surprised if he was a traffic police officer (of course he might have been on traffic duty) only because the protocol is that if you're called to the scene of a robbery/disturbance of the peace, you have to be a trained 'first responder' and you supposedly shouldn't be alone.

But at the same time I've heard some pretty nasty stories of when my friends' Daughter has had to go at them alone....

such a waste, as you say, they are scum - whoever did this.

He was 28, a roads policing officer and only married 4 weeks ago. He was dragged along by a vehicle which looks like it was the cause of death.

An officer in the road policing unit said he patrols on his own and sometimes has to chase criminals. He has to call for back up if he encounters an incident.

Why am I not surprised:

Revealed: Police raided council-run travellers' campsite after Pc Andrew Harper was dragged to his death

TELEMMGLPICT000206571794_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqavqCsLvmqz7jBKr_ZE0IPxOjpV4DAhCEojzZ7whFmqA.jpeg
Ten people have been arrested following the death of newlywed Pc Andrew Harper Credit: Mark Lord Photography

16 August 2019 • 9:30pm

The call came through on Pc Andrew Harper’s police radio just before midnight. Suspected burglars had been spotted breaking into a nearby farm. Minutes later, Pc Harper was dead; his body dragged down a country lane and left abandoned in a ditch.

Thames Valley detectives are still piecing together the events that led to their 28-year-old colleague’s death. It is understood that Pc Harper was with a colleague in a marked vehicle when the report came through around 11.30pm on Thursday. The two officers went to the scene, and met a suspicious car travelling down Admoor Lane, near the village of Bradfield.

Pc Harper was an experienced policeman who had performed hundreds of traffic stops. He got out of his car, approached the vehicle and challenged those inside. But something went wrong. The suspect car shot off, dragging Pc Harper behind. One source said the policeman may have been attempting to grab the driver’s keys. In a desperate effort to escape, the driver refused to stop even as Pc Harper was dragged for hundreds of yards along the tarmac. Behind, his colleague pursued in their vehicle.

It was only when the suspect car reached the crossroads and swerved across the A4 that the officer was finally released. He was then hit by another car, it is understood. The suspects fled.

One of Pc Harper's colleagues shouted “stay with me, stay with me. Keep breathing”, according to a witness quote by The Daily Mail.
The witness added: "Those Brutal words will stay with me. He was crouched over the officer’s body, which was lying on the lane.

"Ambulances and more police cars arrived – it was like the Blackpool illuminations. I went out into the lane to see if the police needed any help and an officer turned to me and said: “Leave the area – this is a crime scene.”
Within an hour, officers descended on Four Houses Corner, a council-run travellers’ site around three miles away. “Everyone was ordered out of the caravans, including the women and children,” one source said.

TELEMMGLPICT000206572800_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqEDjTm7JpzhSGR1_8ApEWQA1vLvhkMtVb21dMmpQBfEs.jpeg

Pc Andrew Harper with his wife Lissie

Ten males aged from 13 to 30 were arrested, some at the travellers' site, and led away to different police stations across the country.

One source claimed the fire service was then called to douse a burning car, possibly torched to destroy evidence.

By that time, Pc Harper had already been declared dead after a team of paramedics failed to revive him.

As morning broke, a long trail of blood could be seen on the country lane and on to the A4 road. Forensics officers marked out the trail, while others examined a grey BMW at the scene.

The campsite was deserted, while forensic officers were seen examining a blue car. About a dozen caravans could be seen on the small plot of land, while a yellow child’s play-car sat just outside the main entrance gates. Clothes pegged to a washing line had been left out, soaked by the rain.

Locals said that the site had been the source of frequent clashes in recent years. Many of its residents have lived there for nearly 50 years, sources said.

206570831_Copyright-AHeathcliff-OMalley-All-Rights-Reserved-not-to-be-published-in-any-format_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U.jpg

Police raided a council-run travellers' campsite after Pc Andrew Harper's murder

The Daily Telegraph spoke to a friend of one of the traveller families who once lived at the site. “We’re still trying to work out what’s going on, but I don’t understand why so many people had to be arrested,” the woman said. “They can’t all be guilty. It’s like the police just think we’re travellers, so, of course, we did it.”

Two years ago, a number of residents of Four Houses Corner complained that they were asked to live in houses while the council carried out taxpayer-funded refurbishment work to their caravans.

“The council wants to regenerate it all and put in new bathrooms. They want to make it all nice,” one resident complained at the time. “I have never lived in a house my whole life. They are taking us out of our community.” Other sources said rural crime had worsened, with many blaming the travelling community.

“There are frequent issues of theft – sometimes the police have pursued people back to Four Houses Corner,” one senior source said.
“There are issues related to hare coursing and other wildlife crime that stem from this and other traveller sites in the area.
“Serious problems for farmers, low-level thefts of machinery, vandalism and hare coursing.”

Graham Bridgman, a Conservative councillor for the area, said it was important that the investigation was allowed to take its course.

“We must all remember Pc Harper for his bravery and his sacrifice,” he said. “It’s important to wait for the facts. We can’t be blaming anyone yet. This tragedy cannot be allowed to cause a rift in our community.”

Chief Constable John Campbell, of Thames Valley Police, said that Pc Harper was a “highly regarded and popular” member of the force.

He said: “It’s a terrible day for Thames Valley Police, but doesn’t touch on the anguish that Andrew’s friends and family are feeling.”

When thinking about who the culprits might be I have to admit I was suspecting travellers. Due to the number of them and low age . It transpires the 10 were picked up from a nearby travellers camp. I didn't want to say it before as I might have been accused of anti traveller bias.