Rangers podcast on Ashley | Vital Football

Rangers podcast on Ashley

Thanks for sharing P.K.
Well worth a listen,poignant & in parts inspirational.
It's going to take a United effort to chase fat boy out or we can just hoy the towel in,do nothing & accept the club is dead,but that choice is ours not his.

I thought the Glaswegian lads came across very well on how to handle him and the situation. Spot on at the end as well when they said hit him where it hurts and the only thing in the world he cares about is Shite Direct. STOP FUCKING SHOPPING THERE.

What a great piece, shows what can be done, but the debris left behind, is probably the undoing of any sale.

"Newcastle fans have no evidence because it's a lot more opaque than it was at Rangers"

Fuck off man how much more transparent could Ashley have been ?

The idea he's the most hated man in Newcastle is also bollocks.

Maybe i'm just unlucky but ALL the lads I've met on my recent travels (from our area) think he's doing all right.

"Football fans are not stupid and you can smell shite when it's put in front of you"

Two three words...

Rafa fucking Benitez.

Wow! Ashley is a **** what fucking shock !! Apply pressure he'll leave . Keep giving him money and he'll stay. What a fucking bunch of idiots we have as a support.

Sadly I agree with the above two posts. It really emphasises how spineless and thick our support is, other fans of othe clubs simply wouldn’t tolerate it. Yet ours keep feeding him, I mean why the fuck isn’t Shite Direct in the centre of town closing down? Should be desolate that place, disgusts me.

For House Of Fraser staff I'd imagine It'll be a case of re-sign new employment contracts (often less rights and less guaranteed hrs with promises of incentive based bonuses) or take a redundancy on the lowest amount of redundancy legally allowed which I think is a weeks wages for every year employed once you've been at a firm over two years.

Why in this country zero hrs contracts are allowed and legal I don't know? In a completely unrelated story (honest) unemployment has fallen to it's lowest since 1975, though unlike in 75 if you do one hours work a week you're not classed as unemployed, there's a great swathe of people who are being moved to benefits that don't count towards unemployment statistics and of course those on zero hours contracts aren't counted.

Conservative pro leavers also saying it's as a result of Brexit despite the country not yet operating under Brexit conditions.

Right off me soapbox and back to the footb...oh fuck it

For the life of me I can't understand why anyone is having a pop at Rafa. It's obvious to me that the situation he's in is not one of his making.

The problem is with one man and we all know who that is.

He's been assisted by the lackluster support we have at Newcastle. Too many of the fucking idiots who support our club believe in their own hype. 'Best supporters in the country' 'most passionate fans in the world' etc etc. Then they roll up to SJP and sit on their hands, or spend half the match queuing for a fucking pie, or leaving ten minutes early to get the beers in.

If I was living in the UK now I'd likely be on a season ticket. The reason for that is Rafa Benitez. He's trying to turn this club into what it should be and he's clearly got the 'sickness' that we all share. All of us who love NUFC that is. I walked away for six seasons and it was a waste of time. The boycott will not work because nobody joins it. Not even for one game. There are a few things that could be done. Everyone leaving the ground at a designated time during a live televised game would be a good start. It's amazing though isn't it. People will happily fuck off ten minutes early for a bus, or a quick exit in the motor. Ask them to join in an organised demo and they refuse.

'Nee fucker's ganna tell me I cannit support my team' etc etc.

Fucking knackers deserve what they get.

For the life of me I can't understand why anyone is having a pop at Rafa. It's obvious to me that the situation he's in is not one of his making.

The problem is with one man and we all know who that is.

He's been assisted by the lackluster support we have at Newcastle. Too many of the fucking idiots who support our club believe in their own hype. 'Best supporters in the country' 'most passionate fans in the world' etc etc. Then they roll up to SJP and sit on their hands, or spend half the match queuing for a fucking pie, or leaving ten minutes early to get the beers in.

If I was living in the UK now I'd likely be on a season ticket. The reason for that is Rafa Benitez. He's trying to turn this club into what it should be and he's clearly got the 'sickness' that we all share. All of us who love NUFC that is. I walked away for six seasons and it was a waste of time. The boycott will not work because nobody joins it. Not even for one game. There are a few things that could be done. Everyone leaving the ground at a designated time during a live televised game would be a good start. It's amazing though isn't it. People will happily fuck off ten minutes early for a bus, or a quick exit in the motor. Ask them to join in an organised demo and they refuse.

'Nee fucker's ganna tell me I cannit support my team' etc etc.

Fucking knackers deserve what they get.

A good post OL but I reckon Rafa is in a much better position to put pressure on Ashley than our disunited lot by simply walking.

Instead he chooses to remain at the helm and be the greasy stranglers biggest ally,whether that is his intention or not.

A good post OL but I reckon Rafa is in a much better position to put pressure on Ashley than our disunited lot by simply walking.

Instead he chooses to remain at the helm and be the greasy stranglers biggest ally,whether that is his intention or not.

Pie,you are right on the score that if he walked it would do as you say.I think he should have walked for the way he has been shafted.
The other side for me though is why should he.Why should he walk to make a stand when 52000 so called supporters of the club can't be arsed to stay away or do anything.

Pie,you are right on the score that if he walked it would do as you say.I think he should have walked for the way he has been shafted.
The other side for me though is why should he.Why should he walk to make a stand when 52000 so called supporters of the club can't be arsed to stay away or do anything.
Good point...

If they could be arsed, maybe Rafa could, and then the "ball could start rolling", nice to think it possible, but it wont happen, will be 52000 in against Chelsea no doubt....

It didn't take Keegan to wait for the fans to boycott before he walked away - He did what he thought was right because he was being shafted, simple as that

I'm convinced that the 'In Rafa We Trust' mantra was born from a belief that he wouldn't take any shit from Ashley and force his hand into running the club properly or walk away leaving him with a real problem to deal with.

I'm slightly torn because I would love Rafa here under a different regime, I reckon he would virtually guarantee you silverware if backed properly but while he is here despite having the piss taken out of him in every transfer window (and then putting his name to an open letter to the fans saying he thought the club had done good business in this window) he remains as complicit as any fucker else

Good point Mc, I think he’s desperately hanging on for a sale which won’t happen as A) The Parasite doesn’t want one and B) Even if he did dealing with the horrible greedy scumbag us exhausting, frustrating and a complete waste of time.

Rafa will go in the summer, I’m convinced.

Aye,he'll be gone by next summer,just delaying the inevitable.

It's beyond me why he didn't walk before the season started with his integrity intact,consequently the "If Rafa goes we go" brigade now stay silent until he's gone.
It should have always been "Fatboy out"
Maybe another relegation might unite the fans but I doubt it.

It didn't take Keegan to wait for the fans to boycott before he walked away - He did what he thought was right because he was being shafted, simple as that

Keegan was a one off as far as I am concerned.He is one of us.He was getting paid to do a job and couldn't be part of it so walked.There is the point.He might not be by birth a Geordie but in our eyes he is.He was getting paid and walked.The 52000 actually pay to watch Ashley rape the club.
Rafa for all his words and actions and let's be honest some of the things he does in the area are 1st class.But he will never get the area like Keegan.
I think he should have walked on principle but he hasn't.As for walking the 52000 should be 1st,then Rafa at the end of the season.
For all we say Rafa is part of it for not walking,we are taking all the anger away from Ashley.It should be him that everything is aimed at.Lets get that fat slug out and then worry about the rest.

I’m pretty sure that the ‘If Rafa goes we go’ brigade will be joining the ‘Cabaye Riot’ brigade in a mass buying of shirts at Shite Direct and a march to the ground to watch the match and have a pint and a pie. Ashley won’t know what’s hit him.