RAMS V BORO | Vital Football

RAMS V BORO

macstheman

Vital Youth Team
Well, can we enter the final few games with any enthusiasm or are we all brain dead?? Can this shower of baboon's poo produce anything resembling a performance or will we be assailed with another 'could'nt give a fuck' display??
One thing is for sure Pulis will have his lot ready to bore the arses off us assured that our pansies will submit to a long throw or similar at some point.
Sorry, but my enthusiasm is well and truly buried under a barrel-load of the aforementioned excrement as another 90 minutes of unbelievable mediocrity produces a 1-3 Defeat!!

I fear a Ryan Shotton long throw originating 0-1...but if we can’t score against a defence including him then....we can’t score.....or were we all wrong and he’s another who’s decent anywhere but Derby?

Adoma will be a problem. Wisdom is quick enough to handle him but on the other side.... Baird isn't. Fozzy has lost all confidence. Lowe is out on loan. Olsson and Anya are still injured. 20 points from 18 games in 2018 tells its own story. To stand a chance we need personnel changes, a system change or both or we will have no chance whatsoever.

Fortunately for us we won't have to face Bamford as he is out for the season with a double leg break suffered in training. Good luck with your recovery young lad.

Well, can we enter the final few games with any enthusiasm or are we all brain dead?? Can this shower of baboon's poo produce anything resembling a performance or will we be assailed with another 'could'nt give a fuck' display??
One thing is for sure Pulis will have his lot ready to bore the arses off us assured that our pansies will submit to a long throw or similar at some point.
Sorry, but my enthusiasm is well and truly buried under a barrel-load of the aforementioned excrement as another 90 minutes of unbelievable mediocrity produces a 1-3 Defeat!!

:taz:You're not optimistic then?

If we can't win with Shotton in their side we have problems. We should get a few good goals today. Derby win for me.

Adoma will be a problem. Wisdom is quick enough to handle him but on the other side.... Baird isn't. Fozzy has lost all confidence. Lowe is out on loan. Olsson and Anya are still injured. 20 points from 18 games in 2018 tells its own story. To stand a chance we need personnel changes, a system change or both or we will have no chance whatsoever.

Fortunately for us we won't have to face Bamford as he is out for the season with a double leg break suffered in training. Good luck with your recovery young lad.
MA hope Adoma not playing he plays for Villa

Batsman or bowler, Adi, or a bit of both??
Second wicket down me with a few offies when asked. Rest of the time hid on the boundary!!

Batsman or bowler, Adi, or a bit of both??
Second wicket down me with a few offies when asked. Rest of the time hid on the boundary!!

Anywhere in the top 6 and some OK-ish leg spin and, in the right conditions, so dibbly dobbly swingers/cutters

Don't worry MoP, it's great to retain some optimism despite the dirge being dished up!! Me, I'm too cynical in my dotage!!
Oh well, here's to next season....hope springs eternal!!

Latest Rams News