Rams on International duty this week | Vital Football

Rams on International duty this week

Great to have players recognised by their (adopted) countries but for me the biggest thing this break is that Mason Mount will be remaining at Derby recovering from his injury rather than risking another with England, be that the Full side or the U21s.

Great to have players recognised by their (adopted) countries but for me the biggest thing this break is that Mason Mount will be remaining at Derby recovering from his injury rather than risking another with England, be that the Full side or the U21s.
Yes, had a friend ask me at the weekend if he was travelling with the England party. Better to get him completely right, especially as we now have to regain our poise and form after the Villa debacle.

We have managed to bounce back so far this season and have shown great bouncebackability. Here's hoping we do it again.

We have managed to bounce back so far this season and have shown great bouncebackability. Here's hoping we do it again.
The thing is MA, we seem to be getting huge swings in form for the entire team, or is it that teams have found out how to play Derby or could it even be that Lampard is having problems picking the formation to get the best out of his players?

Whatever it is we seem to be getting a good hiding once every two to three months, at a time when we are poised to clinch an auto promotion place and then kick on. It is quite strange but will this trend continue after Christmas when we have in the past few seasons nosedived to obscurity or just managing a play-off place and surrendering to a side that has found and maintained momentum

why are this players trousers riding so high on his body such that they almost look to be tucked into his armpits?

Latest Rams News