Rams announce the price for Vydra | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rams announce the price for Vydra

Can't see Lamps leaving until he's got us promoted and qualifies us for the Champions league! IMO like :wahey:

I can see him being pushed into a nice little compensation package. History does support my view.[/QUOTE]

Well I suppose I can think of three who fit that description in the last three years...far too many you’re absolutely right.
Is it five or six you’ve got rid of over the same period?

No......don’t say things like that. No reason at all for negativity at this stage.
Promises and guarantees will have been agreed for sure and there’s absolutely no reason whatsoever to start voicing misgivings less than a month on from his appointment.

Not misgivings. Some have sugested he won't have money to buy. I am of the opinion that he will have negotiated a modest war chest. If he dosn't get that, he will feel aggrieved and, as the principled man he is, may well decide to walk. Looking at his BBC contract honouring, it appears he is a man of his word. If Mel turns out not to be, and I'm not saying that will happen, then I expect Lamps to walk. Merely a response to those saying we are stoney broke.

I can see him being pushed into a nice little compensation package. History does support my view.

Well I suppose I can think of three who fit that description in the last three years...far too many you’re absolutely right.
Is it five or six you’ve got rid of over the same period?[/QUOTE]

RA don't expect him to reply he hasn't got the brains too Likes his little digs but disappears for 48hrs when you stump him

Can't see Lamps leaving until he's got us promoted and qualifies us for the Champions league! IMO like :wahey:

I can see him being pushed into a nice little compensation package. History does support my view.[/QUO

Don't tell me your that thick you can't spot a wind up ????

No......don’t say things like that. No reason at all for negativity at this stage.
Promises and guarantees will have been agreed for sure and there’s absolutely no reason whatsoever to start voicing misgivings less than a month on from his appointment.
They aren't misgivings, we are speculating on whether Lampard or his representative had a long hard and in-depth look at the finances, or whether he took it as read he will be getting a decent sum to spend, even if that involves selling Vydra, or others........................................I was personally just speculating on possible scenarios if things aren't as they were painted for Frank, as per Clement when he was appointed.

Still sounds a tad negative Bloomer...as I say, untypical of you.
Not absolutely certain how things were ‘painted’ for Clement but I think we bought in, Carson, Ince, Johnson, Butterfield, Camara and Blackman under his regime. At least three of those signings proved pretty woeful and only two have been moved on...one at a healthy profit and one, I believe, at a considerable loss.
I don’t think Mel can be criticised for making that money available and I don’t think Clement can complain at being short changed under such circumstances but if FL has anything like that much at his disposal I hope, and believe, it will be spent more wisely.

Latest Rams News