Ramblin' Man Fair N/G | Vital Football

Ramblin' Man Fair N/G

Detritus

Vital Squad Member
This weekend. Anyone else going?

Not doing today (stupid of them to add a third day after selling weekend tickets then charge daft amount for it) but will be there tomorrow and Sunday. Looking forward to Magnum, Focus, Quireboys , Joanne Shaw Taylor, Black Star Riders and (due to watching JST) the end of ZZ Top's set. Going to miss UFO as clash with Quireboys.

I'll be there. I'm also going this evening as I really want to see Saxon again. They were brilliant last time around, and it'll be nice to watch them in a headline set.

Looking forward to ZZ Top (annoying at the clash with Joanne Shaw Taylor). Black Star Riders will be good.

Also, if you get a chance, go and see Broken Witt Rebels on the Rising Stage. They're headlining on Saturday (18.15)

Nick, good to see B W R get a mention. Would also add Bad Touch who are on just before and Kenny Wayne Shepherd.

NickDay85 - 28/7/2017 11:18

I'll be there. I'm also going this evening as I really want to see Saxon again. They were brilliant last time around, and it'll be nice to watch them in a headline set.

Looking forward to ZZ Top (annoying at the clash with Joanne Shaw Taylor). Black Star Riders will be good.

Also, if you get a chance, go and see Broken Witt Rebels on the Rising Stage. They're headlining on Saturday (18.15)
After last year's performance went and saw Saxon at Shepherds Bush with Fastway and Girlschool supporting. Was a blinding night (except Fastway, who were pony however Eddie Clarke joined Saxon onstage for a rendition of Ace of Spades)

I might try to see BWR but they clash with BSR...