Ralf Fahrmann | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ralf Fahrmann

I am not sure Krul will be here so we might be talking about a number 1 spot. Gunn I have mentioned so maybe loan him back if possible. Ruddy for me reminds me of the past and I am not sure if he is good enough. One season in national league you're right probably isn't enough but I'd get him back and see how he does in pre season. Matthews is different to Ox - just seem different personalities. Matthews is a decent GK but I think the pressure was too much and I think he knew from the start that DF didn't really want him. Ox on the other hand I think DF and his coaching team really rate.

I do think that you're right and Ox could do with a loan to a league 1 side next season and we give him a new 2/3 year deal to show he is in the plans.

I am not sure Krul will be here so we might be talking about a number 1 spot. Gunn I have mentioned so maybe loan him back if possible. Ruddy for me reminds me of the past and I am not sure if he is good enough. One season in national league you're right probably isn't enough but I'd get him back and see how he does in pre season. Matthews is different to Ox - just seem different personalities. Matthews is a decent GK but I think the pressure was too much and I think he knew from the start that DF didn't really want him. Ox on the other hand I think DF and his coaching team really rate.

I do think that you're right and Ox could do with a loan to a league 1 side next season and we give him a new 2/3 year deal to show he is in the plans.

I think the right way for our young goalkeepers is to loan them out to teams in a higher division each season so they get use to the pressure increasing.