Rainbow Ambassador appointed | Vital Football

Rainbow Ambassador appointed

tomytony

Vital Champions League
Curtis Woodhouse appointed to this newly created role.
"I’m really happy to announce I’m the first ever ambassador for Sheffield United’s Rainbow Blades. Nobody should be discriminated against because of colour, race, religion, sexuality or anything. Everybody should be free to love whoever they want. One love
1f308.png

CW “I’m proud to be the first Rainbow Blades Ambassador. As someone who has been subjected to racism from a young age, I know first-hand how discrimination makes an individual or group feel, no one should have to experience that. I’m proud to be an ally to the LGBT+ community.”

"I’m really happy to announce I’m the first ever ambassador for Sheffield United’s Rainbow Blades. Nobody should be discriminated against because of colour, race, religion, sexuality or anything. Everybody should be free to love whoever they want. One love
1f308.png

CW “I’m proud to be the first Rainbow Blades Ambassador. As someone who has been subjected to racism from a young age, I know first-hand how discrimination makes an individual or group feel, no one should have to experience that. I’m proud to be an ally to the LGBT+ community.”
Even if you declare as a Tory?

Well aren't we a fabulous pwogwessive set of darling sweethearts. Lets get some Judy Garland, KD Lang and Bronski Beat played at the Lane as well.

No doubt it'll take a crowbar to prise the grin off woke Bettis' face.

Deary fucking me. What's happening to this country ? - I honestly couldn't care what consenting adults do in their private lives. Stop using our club to push social agendas.

First rainbows in the Championship. Wow.
This world is seriously f***ed.
News these days is all about how some non entity struggles to wipe its arse under lockdown or why eating dogshit cures cancer.
No news stories address anything remotely important like Chinas obscene ethnic cleansing programme https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-55794071 or its fascist take over in Hong Kong. It's all about pathetic vvankers having a hard time on benefits and fast food take aways. How they can't get their f***ing ugly faces filled with botox or their fat arses made more like JoLo or such utter shit. How one oxygen thieving t w atting thing like Kardashian is divorcing another oxygen thieving piece of shit like Kanye West.
Family. Food. Work. Friends. Blades Travel. Sport. In that order.
F**k absolutely everything else, Especially Politicians and advertising.

Bettis can go fuck himself.

Although I suspect his boyfriend will be doing that for him.

What a total embarrassment.

And what a joke Curtis Woodhouse is too.

Doing a very good job here of putting me off for good.

Nothing whatsoever dictates that our club should play any bigger role in 'fighting discrimination' (virtue signalling) than any other.

We're not steeped in history concerning these matters.

We're not especially diverse. We're not discriminatory. We're as unremarkable as any.

It really does boil down to one pathetic approval hungry snowflake in a position of power desperate to jump on the fashionable bandwagon of the time, get some recognition and bask in all the glory that being so blatantly wonderful brings.

I'm sure Stephen will make some lovely connections. Not to mention decorate his CV beautifully. He's setting himself up perfectly for his future career after he inevitably leaves this club in 1 or 2 years.

1f308.png

I’ve got a bad habit of reading the last paragraph first.. I thought Chris Wilder had taken a new role.

the only place to get away from all this bollocks is to live on a farm. who gives a fuck who wants to lay down with who ,good on em ,what ever got no bearing on my life what so ever . there is no colour in my eyes only red and white. a mans a man and a womans a woman. when the powers that be stop labelling whites blacks browns yellows and what ever else,and just name the them man woman then racism sexisum genderism will never ever go away. theres the job application bollocks as well. please tick the box
white
black
mix race
chineese
etc
why does colour or race have to do with owt.
it should be just whats ya qualifiations and experience
simple as that
what gender
etc
ffs
its gone mad it really as
and i know im a mix race chinese black packistani homosexual muslim .
WALLOP

Congratulations on your appoint Curtis probably an extension of what Wilder was saying earlier

Chris Wilder says that unity is vital in the fight against racism, not just in football but everyday life, too.

"The power of everybody pulling together is really important," the Blades manager said. "No one club, no one individual can do it on their own.

"So, obviously together is stronger and if we are, which I'm sure we are, we can play our part. And not just in our game that we all love but in society too, to obviously eradicate racism which is a terrible part of our society."

in my 21 years ive never seen or heard any body get racially abused never. not at school college prison or band camp,never

Its comforting to know that as we slide back to the Championship without a whimper, we at least want people of other races and orientations to share the mind-numbing and excruiating pain with us dreadful white british racist b'stards.

I forget, when were black or gay people excluded from coming the BDTBL?

Its comforting to know that as we slide back to the Championship without a whimper, we at least want people of other races and orientations to share the mind-numbing and excruiating pain with us dreadful white british racist b'stards.

It's all Arthur Wharton's fault.
We've just re-woken up since 1894 'cos there's been no non Caucasian players since then.

Just ask Sun Jihai or Brian Deane or.........................

in my 21 years ive never seen or heard any body get racially abused never. not at school college prison or band camp,never

Twirlo i am 72 and i try to treat everybody the same including taking the piss out of them and them doing it with me ,i don,t care what colour, nationality, sexuality anybody is, apart from thick piggies of course .Unfortunately both my parents were terrible racistists and their attitude to anybody not from the happy valley, Deepcar and Stocksbridge, was shocking. My 85 year old brother inlaw is even worse than them ,fortunately these attidudes are slowly disappearing apart from politicians like our current prime minister. Glad when i left the narrow minded inhabitants of steel town.

As a member of the most discriminated against section of the British public - white, male heterosexual, hard working and honest - it has come as a bit of a shock, to have it pointed out to me that I am a bit racist - simply because I said I thought Thai owners were very good for local clubs, but I was less sure about Saudi Arabians.
I apologise unreservedly.

They wern't. The wastes of space fu c ktards that play that sad card want it so to blame.

I've been watching the news tonight, one featured article was about female athletes of various abilities from weekend jogger to Olympic standard athletes, complaining that as they jog along the streets and canals with their thongs disappearing up their arses they are having to tolerate disgraceful chauvinistic behaviour from blokes giving them wolf whistles and shouting gerremoff.

It is taking away their civil liberties apparently because they feel they must wear baggy track suits etc to train in to stop this monstrous, sexist behaviour.

If we wolf whistled at girls when I was a teenager they'd turn around and smile.....or laugh maybe.

Maybe it's me but what the fuck is wrong with people