Raheems Rifle | Vital Football

Raheems Rifle

Nick Real Deal

Vital Football Legend
Not my cup of tea to have an AK47 tattoo . He has his reasons no doubt but it has caused negative attention which is not ideal.

I have never been a fan of Sterling for various reasons, not all football related. Many are defending him over this tattoo but I am finding it hard to whatever the reasons.

Raheem sterling is probably a good footballer. In happen to think he is not someone I would invite round to my house . He wouldn't like my opinion of him on most of the aspects of his life.
The tattoo on his leg endorses those opinions . He is a very poor role model for those that see him in the spotlight, for which he gets paid a lot of money

You do know that he has that on his leg in memory of his father who was shot dead and Sterling swore to never touch a gun because of that.

Raheems Dads death is thought to be gang related in Jamaica. Gun , drug and violent crime is rife in the area he lived. The family don't like to talk about it. Raheem was a problem at school after coming here aged 5. At the age of 10 he had to go to a special school. He became a father at 17. He has twice been charged with assaults on women. Went to court but mysteriously both times key witnesses didn't turn up so he got off. He has on numerous occasions been seen using legal pipe drugs. But he has put it all behind him now .

I really hope you are being ironic here 80.........please tell me you are.

that's his explanation. Also that the tattoo is unfinished. Might have a flower in the barrel when it's done...

Not sure I fully buy his explanation but frankly don't think it's anyone's business. As some have pointed out, Arsenal's logo is a cannon. They're called "the gunners" so a bit rich to pick and choose when gun symbolism is acceptable. Sterling is being picked on moreso because he's one of the media's favourite targets.

I wasn't aware of the story of his father being murdered when he was 2 until his explanation. I also only just heard the story of Victor Moses' parents being killed and him coming here as an asylum seeker. Amazing to see what successes they've made of themselves after such difficult beginnings, I feel that should be applauded as I personally know of many others who have gone down dark paths after similar beginnings.