Raheem Sterling | Page 5 | Vital Football

Raheem Sterling

When you look who he has to pick from it is understandable, but in the WC he had a system that was working for England and now he tries to play 4-3-3 with a dud midfield.
not a time to experiment with a system, but he should have stuck with his winning forumla

Raheem made the right decision to join City and Manuel Pellegrini, but was he told that pep was coming because I remember the debate about pep and Mourinho improving players and we all know that since Raheem Sterling has arrived he has matured into a brilliant player and pep has had a hand in guiding him but not only him, he has indeed changed the face of English football, but he was not the front runner it was, in my opinion, André Villas-Boas tried that high press but could not make his team believe in it and it fell by the wayside, Pep Guardiola can be proud of his time here and we will very much be in his debt

Translation for "wide of the mark" regarding the rumour linking his contract to Guardiola extending his stay........"utter bollo*ks"

Naturally. Can’t really blame Sterling in some ways - no player is going to be categoric when asked about their future (don’t burn any bridges before you get to them) ........but I don’t think he thought through the image of draping both shirts over his shoulders.

Unless he did of course.