Raffle To Raise Money For The Stacey West Development Fund - £5.00 Per Ticket! | Vital Football

Raffle To Raise Money For The Stacey West Development Fund - £5.00 Per Ticket!

I never win raffles.
When I was around 18 I once won a vanity case!
More recently, my mate and I won a raffle in a local pub. Choice of 2 prizes, crate of beer or a basket of fruit. My mate picked the #€#@¥#* fruit, saying he thought we'd had enough to drink already. We had words!!
The day after, I walked up my street to the local shop. There was a trail of oranges and various fruit all the way to where I got out of the taxi. Turns out he was right🤣

I never win raffles.

I once won a raffle and the prize was a weeks holiday to the Club la Santa in Lanzarote. Its a huge sports complex where teams and individual sports men and women go to get some warm weather training through the winter months.
Frank Bruno was there at the same time and met him and had a chat to him. Lovely bloke, always had time for everyone.
£5 a ticket and won at odds of around 5000/1.

I once won a raffle and the prize was a weeks holiday to the Club la Santa in Lanzarote. Its a huge sports complex where teams and individual sports men and women go to get some warm weather training through the winter months.
Frank Bruno was there at the same time and met him and had a chat to him. Lovely bloke, always had time for everyone.
£5 a ticket and won at odds of around 5000/1.

Great story that, Clanford. Which year was it?