Radio Sheffield | Page 2 | Vital Football

Radio Sheffield

I am actually affable, even jovial much of the time, but I've now reached that stage of life where, if some muppet grinds my gears, he's going to get it, double barrels... just like that arse Jeremy 'Lets patronise you a bit more' Vine. How dare he tell us how to live and what to think...???
If you think that you’ve reached that stage of life now, just you wait till....

Whilst no one would argue that the Brexit negotiations are being poorly managed why does the national broadcaster takes so much delight in deriding any affort made to come to agreement?

Laura Kuensberg positively preens when any opportunity to criticisee arises.

Europe must love it and be laughing at us as they sit back and watch 'us' destroying our own position led by our own media.

FFS, if we're leaving it's up to the ones left to sort themselves out not for us to provide solutions for them. start pushing it back to them, tell them our non negotiables and tell them to find a solution 'cos, sorry lads, we're off ,and the rest of you can share the bill.( which is what the rest don't like)

The people tasked to implement Brexit are, by and large, soundly opposed to it. They have no interest in making it succeed, hence the drive towards making a bollocks of it as a precursor to a second vote, so we can get the answer right this time. Farage and Johnsons resignations the morning after were an act of lamentable cowardice.They had a duty to see it through and keep the process honest, but scurried off like cockroaches when the light was turned on. Wankers.