Racism Part 2 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Racism Part 2

Having a dead give away Jewish surname I have been subject to antisemitic abuse several times.

As a kid growing up in North London and attending a Jewish school, I never really took to heart, probably due to lack of understanding. I saw these incidents as a regular part of life.

This changed 2 weeks ago, when a builder who gave us quote texted me back antisemitic greetings and threatened my property. I have a 4 and a 3 year old, and this isn't a reality I want for them.

Now it seems that my wife will get her wish - UK will not be home for much longer.

Pollo,

you cannot let one moron derail your life.

That said, I've seen at first hand how labour/Corbyn have emboldened anti-Semites. Jewish friends I've known all my life (Being brought up in East London) were prepared to leave the UK if he'd/they had won the election.

Thankfully, that didn't happen.

Get the police involved and don't let them win.

Pollo,

you cannot let one moron derail your life.

That said, I've seen at first hand how labour/Corbyn have emboldened anti-Semites. Jewish friends I've known all my life (Being brought up in East London) were prepared to leave the UK if he'd/they had won the election.

Thankfully, that didn't happen.

Get the police involved and don't let them win.

So were we. I have liquidated most of my assets in preparation for potential Corbyn government. Yes, he lost, but the ideas are still here, as well as many (but not all) immigrant minorities who happily adopt antisemitism.

My wife and I are both atheists and we chose SE London to make sure our kids grow up in a more British, diverse community, yet we still face this crap all the time.

It's not as easy as winning or losing. My wife is American, and her family on both sides has been decimated at the holocaust. It's a different mentality, one of survival, and I have to acknowledge it and make sure that she feels safe.

I fought this all my life, heck I even joined the IDF to protect the dream, but I'm tired.

The worst thing for me now? The thought of my 4 year old son speaking with an American accent like his mom. Horror.

So were we. I have liquidated most of my assets in preparation for potential Corbyn government. Yes, he lost, but the ideas are still here, as well as many (but not all) immigrant minorities who happily adopt antisemitism.

My wife and I are both atheists and we chose SE London to make sure our kids grow up in a more British, diverse community, yet we still face this crap all the time.

It's not as easy as winning or losing. My wife is American, and her family on both sides has been decimated at the holocaust. It's a different mentality, one of survival, and I have to acknowledge it and make sure that she feels safe.

I fought this all my life, heck I even joined the IDF to protect the dream, but I'm tired.

The worst thing for me now? The thought of my 4 year old son speaking with an American accent like his mom. Horror.

Well rest assured that (despite certain minorities behaviour) most British people were frankly abhorred by Labours and Corbyns passive reaction to these people in their ranks.

But the furore over their behaviour may even have a positive side to it; (it has in one case that I can speak of with some authority), it created the urge in my inquisitive student daughter and friends to see for themselves and understand better what Jewish people went through during the holocaust:

My daughter returns today with 3 friends that she traveled with on Friday to visit Auschwitz, a trip they organised themselves.

None are Jewish, all wanted to have a better understanding of why labour's behaviour and the minorities within it should be stood up to, called out and dealt with by both the law and our society as a whole.

I warned her it would be a harrowing visit to the camps and the museums; none the less, she felt compelled to go.

I pick her up from Luton tonight, I already know that it's had a massive emotional effect on her and that her and her friends will fight antisemitism with all that they can.

It goes without saying, I'm extremely proud of her and her friends.

If I ever get the chance I'd have to tell you about a story of the IDF, Jerusalem and my time there ...and getting a Uzi stuck in my ear! lol!

p.s. I'd divorce your wife why you've still got some hope for your boy (especially if it's that NY accent!!).

Last edited:

Pollo, you've done the hard part, you can get yourself a Green Card! come to southern California and take in the sun. my wife is American & our 8yo boy was born here but i make sure he knows how to use phrases like "olrigh mate", "geezer" and "would you like a nice cup of tea?". he now says "we" when we watch spurs. main thing is not to lose your own English accent. it's amazing how many Brits here mangle their accent with a bit of a drawl

Having a dead give away Jewish surname I have been subject to antisemitic abuse several times.

As a kid growing up in North London and attending a Jewish school, I never really took to heart, probably due to lack of understanding. I saw these incidents as a regular part of life.

This changed 2 weeks ago, when a builder who gave us quote texted me back antisemitic greetings and threatened my property. I have a 4 and a 3 year old, and this isn't a reality I want for them.

Now it seems that my wife will get her wish - UK will not be home for much longer.
That's Shocking Pollo mate,dont let a few racist imbeciles dictate your life or where you live. Disgusting.

Pollo, you've done the hard part, you can get yourself a Green Card! come to southern California and take in the sun. my wife is American & our 8yo boy was born here but i make sure he knows how to use phrases like "olrigh mate", "geezer" and "would you like a nice cup of tea?". he now says "we" when we watch spurs. main thing is not to lose your own English accent. it's amazing how many Brits here mangle their accent with a bit of a drawl

Shall we move this to iff topic😂

Green Card application made.

Whilst Ex dislikes NY accent (I assume Long Island?), nothing is worse than that nasally Californian accent.

Californian daughter constructing a sentence with 15 "like" and sounds like she has a nose blocked, or a son coming home from school saying "howdi ma and pa, how ya'll doin"?Choices.

Too late for my accent, weird as fuck.

Well rest assured that (despite certain minorities behaviour) most British people were frankly abhorred by Labours and Corbyns passive reaction to these people in their ranks.

But the furore over their behaviour may even have a positive side to it; (it has in one case that I can speak of with some authority), it created the urge in my inquisitive student daughter and friends to see for themselves and understand better what Jewish people went through during the holocaust:

My daughter returns today with 3 friends that she traveled with on Friday to visit Auschwitz, a trip they organised themselves.

None are Jewish, all wanted to have a better understanding of why labour's behaviour and the minorities within it should be stood up to, called out and dealt with by both the law and our society as a whole.

I warned her it would be a harrowing visit to the camps and the museums; none the less, she felt compelled to go.

I pick her up from Luton tonight, I already know that it's had a massive emotional effect on her and that her and her friends will fight antisemitism with all that they can.

It goes without saying, I'm extremely proud of her and her friends.

If I ever get the chance I'd have to tell you about a story of the IDF, Jerusalem and my time there ...and getting a Uzi stuck in my ear! lol!

p.s. I'd divorce your wife why you've still got some hope for your boy (especially if it's that NY accent!!).
So it’s ok to be racist about Americans? 😈😈

Shall we move this to iff topic😂

Green Card application made.

Whilst Ex dislikes NY accent (I assume Long Island?), nothing is worse than that nasally Californian accent.

Californian daughter constructing a sentence with 15 "like" and sounds like she has a nose blocked, or a son coming home from school saying "howdi ma and pa, how ya'll doin"?Choices.

Too late for my accent, weird as fuck.

FWIW and being serious for a moment, are you sure that the environment/conditions are any better than here - I'd have to say reading some of this stuff, it's far worse?

https://www.adl.org/what-we-do/anti-semitism/anti-semitism-in-the-us

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...sraeli-boycotts-colleges-191211133114862.html

https://www.timesofisrael.com/topic/anti-semitism-in-the-us/

Yiddo is now an official entry in the Oxford English Dictionary. Definition is a word used to describe a Spurs supporter or player, I think

I see Rudiger is sounding off again. Now claiming racism has won. He's suggesting Spurs fans heard the monkey noises but refused to come forward as witnesses unlike the Chav fans who gave up the fan who abused Son. Also intimating that the police may not have invesitigated the footage thoroughly enough. Hints of a whitewash etc.,...