Racism Part 2 | Vital Football

Racism Part 2

muttley

Alert Team
So I'm not sure who closed the earlier thread. It's currently not open for further comment. So I've opened a new one but on a slightly different theme.

It seems there's been a complaint from the club to the BBC about their reporting of our club and our lawyers are involved. Worth reading a few of the news articles on it....

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-complaint-bbc-racism-the-one-show-a4352846.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10887922/tottenham-bbc-complaint-alleged-racism-one-show/

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/tottenham-hotspur-complains-bbc-over-17683567

Apparently we've asked for an official apology from the BBC.

Did anyone else catch The One Show where all this occurred?

So I found time to watch The One Show from the 27th Jan. All the Spurs stuff has been cut out by the BBC on the iPlayer. Doesn't sound like we got a formal apology though.

So I'm not sure who closed the earlier thread. It's currently not open for further comment. So I've opened a new one but on a slightly different theme.

It seems there's been a complaint from the club to the BBC about their reporting of our club and our lawyers are involved. Worth reading a few of the news articles on it....

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-complaint-bbc-racism-the-one-show-a4352846.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10887922/tottenham-bbc-complaint-alleged-racism-one-show/

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/tottenham-hotspur-complains-bbc-over-17683567

Apparently we've asked for an official apology from the BBC.

Did anyone else catch The One Show where all this occurred?

I closed it after it got over-heated.

So I found time to watch The One Show from the 27th Jan. All the Spurs stuff has been cut out by the BBC on the iPlayer. Doesn't sound like we got a formal apology though.

We didn't; they simply said they didn't think we'd maligned us at all but used footage of the incident to highlight the issues....

Typical arrogant BBC, the sooner I have to stop paying that tax, the happier I'll be.

We didn't; they simply said they didn't think we'd maligned us at all but used footage of the incident to highlight the issues....

Typical arrogant BBC, the sooner I have to stop paying that tax, the happier I'll be.

I really dont watch BBC much or listen to their radio either. Apparently they are decriminalising not paying the fee or considering it. How can the BBC be so bad with all that money. ? So wasteful.

I really dont watch BBC much or listen to their radio either. Apparently they are decriminalising not paying the fee or considering it. How can the BBC be so bad with all that money. ? So wasteful.

The same way the naffing CBC are.

I worked with the BBC with/via one of my businesses, all I can say as a supplier of services, we absolutely loved them, and so did everyone else that worked with them.

(Of course, if the lovies ever went without their home comforts or had to endure any minor inconveniences to get the job done, there was hell to pay).

The weekly sketch (replayed endlessly - so the best BBC repeat of all ! ):

'Of course it can be done sir, but we'll have to raise all our charges and take twice as long to have it done exactly how you want it done, - 'though it will make absolutely no difference to the outcome'...but 'if you did it our way, we could do it half the time! (at half the cost)'....

But that's how I want it.

Ok then.

(Thinks to ourselves; happy days are here again!')

BBC are invaluable to my industry and create a lot of careers, feel they're probably a net positive contributor to the economy though hard to prove. They're far from faultless but we're lucky to have them for many reasons imo

In other news

Dele Alli accused of filming "racist" video mocking Asian man and deadly coronavirus https://t.co/oSi4orrr9M https://t.co/Xd9BNcg2Pw

I've seen multiple people make similar jokes. It's definitely racially insensitive and surprising from Dele who is tight with Sonny.

What sanction did Silva get for his joke?

Having a dead give away Jewish surname I have been subject to antisemitic abuse several times.

As a kid growing up in North London and attending a Jewish school, I never really took to heart, probably due to lack of understanding. I saw these incidents as a regular part of life.

This changed 2 weeks ago, when a builder who gave us quote texted me back antisemitic greetings and threatened my property. I have a 4 and a 3 year old, and this isn't a reality I want for them.

Now it seems that my wife will get her wish - UK will not be home for much longer.

Having a dead give away Jewish surname I have been subject to antisemitic abuse several times.

As a kid growing up in North London and attending a Jewish school, I never really took to heart, probably due to lack of understanding. I saw these incidents as a regular part of life.

This changed 2 weeks ago, when a builder who gave us quote texted me back antisemitic greetings and threatened my property. I have a 4 and a 3 year old, and this isn't a reality I want for them.

Now it seems that my wife will get her wish - UK will not be home for much longer.

I hope you come to Canada.

That is just awful . How /why does this sort of thing still go on . Words fail me .... .
there are ways you can ruin his reputation but it won’t help your situation with your young family . I am so Sorry mate

You have his name and proof of the crime on your phone in the text. I would involve the police.

very sorry to hear that Pollo - i hope you and your family can find somewhere you can call home.

Don't let a thickie brickie dictate where you and your family live your lives mate, as Nick says, report him.

You have his name and proof of the crime on your phone in the text. I would involve the police.
I would involve the police as well , which is why I said Pollo can ruin his reputation and business , but sadly that won’t make his , and his family’s life easier to bear , after this morons behaviour . It must destroy trust for ever , in any stranger . It’s beyond evil .