Racial Abuse Akinde | Page 4 | Vital Football

Racial Abuse Akinde

no chance of that buddy, business as usual despite the media and press scare mongering attempting to call it otherwise.
booked my seat at BEACHY HEAD TO WATCH THE LEMMINGS JUMP ON BRE---- DAY.
look at the economic fundamentals the euro zone is mainly a crisis centre carrying ave 20% youth unemployment,france greece. portugal spain,italy.......facts.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/266228/youth-unemployment-rate-in-eu-countries/
ECB loaded out enormous sovereign debt onto many european countries,spain ,italy greece,eire,portugal...greece 300 billioneuros....a lot of kebabs.
the euro, a system designed to fail
the end
I'm not overly concerned. Would have voted the other way if I was.

Funny how a thread about racism segued into brexit.

especially as I am a leave voter married to a black Portuguese lady.

Gets a bit boring. Brexit is racist, blah blah. Just who repeats what they hear? Can't be the educated types surely.

About time "Brexit" was only allowed in the "off topic" forum. In here it is worse than "Lincoln v Grimsby" yet nothing to do with football.

This board reached its lowest point for me when someone on here said Brexit was a great opportunity to get rid of foreign players.

No more of this shit please.

b-----, greatest media scaremongering non event ever created since the millenium bomb
.year.2000 which was going to cripple economic activity.
zzzzzzz......zzzzzz
can`t stop ........off to stockpile some cans of minestrone and pot noodles!!!!!!!
Its one of life's dilemnas isn't it - did we not suffer any problems because it simply didn't materialise, or because everyone did the right thing so it never got the chance???

Isn’t there a co-ordinated effort by labour and the lefties to boycott Jewish goods and shops?
It makes me feel like vomiting when I hear the rhetoric of the Nuremberg laws used by the British Labour Party.