Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 2 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

When if comes to giving your details you do not have to 'comply' with the police unless you have committed a crime or are about to commit one. Else you have to comply if you're driving/ operating a vehicle, in a licensed premises or if you are on public transport. Otherwise you do not have to give them anything...

Again, this is about the rule of law and it works both ways, if you want to advocate the police as being a force which can compel people to do things when they have not broken the law and assault people when they do not do the things they are compelling them to do then you are in extremely dangerous territory.

When if comes to giving your details you do not have to 'comply' with the police unless you have committed a crime or are about to commit one. Else you have to comply if you're driving/ operating a vehicle, in a licensed premises or if you are on public transport. Otherwise you do not have to give them anything...

Again, this is about the rule of law and it works both ways, if you want to advocate the police as being a force which can compel people to do things when they have not broken the law and assault people when they do not do the things they are compelling them to do then you are in extremely dangerous territory.
'About to commit a crime' yeah the wanna be lawyers would have a great time with this.

WOW. I'm stunned, and a little frightened. Not sure the ex coppers I know would agree with this point of view.
Stunned and frightened? Oh dear. I am.... shocked and frightened at that comment!!!!!!

And im sorry to shock and frighten you but if someone has broken the law and being a nob then i would have no problems with the police using force. Non at all.
If someone has broken the law and is being decent about it and cooperating then thats different.

Stunned and frightened? Oh dear. I am.... shocked and frightened at that comment!!!!!!

And im sorry to shock and frighten you but if someone has broken the law and being a nob then i would have no problems with the police using force. Non at all.
If someone has broken the law and is being decent about it and cooperating then thats different.

What if the cops decide that they don't like the look of you? How about if they are having a bad day?

What if the cops decide that they don't like the look of you? How about if they are having a bad day?
Like i said above. If someone has broken the law and is being a nob then i condone force. Way more than they are allowed to here.
The cops just having a bad day? Where does that fall in?

I do admire all the people that were spitting with outrage over all those NFL players peacefully protesting before games are now outraged that people aren't peacefully protesting.

Being that deluded or dishonest must be bloody hard.

Haven't read this thread but, but rioting arson and looting aren't doing them any favours. I can't help think looting is just opportunist thieves and really don't give a shit about anything.

Football riots are the same, we all end up tarred with the same brush

Yes, riots or aggressive protests for freedoms and human rights, I get. Looting is just scum being scum surely?

The governor lady in the above video is class.

What happened to the guy was disgusting, whatever colour you are. Interestingly I read the policeman and Floyd had worked together at the same event or night club as security, though they didn’t supposedly know one another.

The looting and destroying things is non sensical, as someone pays for it. And usually it’s the law abiding, honest tax payers when they come to renew their insurance on everyday things as insurance companies have to pay out millions for these idiots.

I don’t think the rioters help the white versus black cause when they do this incidentally in the US. The rednecks aren’t now watching a black guy get murdered by a policeman, they’re seeing (largely) the black community tearing the city up. It doesn’t help their cause however frustrated they are.

The situation in the USA is terrible.
The film of that poor man being killed in plain sight is one of the most shocking things I’ve seen.
how does it get resolved? I just don’t know.

Just seen on the news, the police out there with batons, shooting at reporters and hitting activists with car doors.

Absolutely brutal, both sides out there are all over the top. I’m surprised there haven’t been already, but there will be race riots in the states at some point.

What are they still protesting for? The cop was charged

Surely the cop will get murdered in prison so they won’t send him down, will they? I know nothing about the US, so I don’t know how these things work, will he get a suspended sentence?

Edit: he was charged with third degree murder which is quite hard to pin down as a definition.

Don't know, if he goes to prison, then tough shit, let him face the consequences.

I don’t disagree with you if he does go down, but as Silhill says, he was charged with “third degree murder” which feels like the least punishable as the definition is weak.

So although he was charged, he might be down the church with Anne Sacoolas shortly thanking the lord they’re white Americans, as they’re charge is light. That’s the way I’m reading it but I don’t know anything about American law( or America really, I hate the place).