Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 137 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

Yup, quick bullet in the head would have been the best justice for that scum bag. To have a beef with someone is one thing, to torture them to death... not so fine.

And look at the trouble it has caused.

He killed the bloke on video, think that is probably the place where he went wrong to be fair, not so much how he gets a fair trial, more how long a sentence will the twat get surely?

I rest my case mate, that's exactly what I meant no chance of a fair trial as we all have him in the chair. Even though I doubt he meant to kill him

I rest my case mate, that's exactly what I meant no chance of a fair trial as we all have him in the chair. Even though I doubt he meant to kill him

He killed him. End of. It is there on video. You do that to someone and hear them screaming I can't breath, and continue to do it, you mean it.

And that is taking into account the history of the victim as well (they obviously had a personal beef, having both worked at the same nightclub)

:hammer:

Next case.

Yep look at the trouble he has caused.
He obviously finished the guy off. Whether or not George was in an overdose state like some say who knows, thats what the trials for i suppose.
One has to question though... and im not debating that the cop killed him. Im just thinking of what the defence could be...
If you cant breathe, you certainly dont have the oxygen to scream 'i cant breathe several times' as him speaking would hint towards him being able to draw breath!
When a MMA fighter is being affixiated, they cant breathe, nor can they talk.
So the defence may look into that.
Im no expert, just wondering what the defence will hinge on and depends what autopsy report they use i guess.
One was affixiation.
One was overdose.
Time will tell.

He killed him. End of. It is there on video. You do that to someone and hear them screaming I can't breath, and continue to do it, you mean it.

And that is taking into account the history of the victim as well (they obviously had a personal beef, having both worked at the same nightclub)

:hammer:

Next case.

I agree but he won't get what they call a "fair trial," just not possible as the world has already seen a video and is guilty by television and media coverage. Not possible to find a jury that consists of 12 people or whatever that haven't seen it.

It's like those two bastards who killed Lee Rigby

Yep look at the trouble he has caused.
He obviously finished the guy off. Whether or not George was in an overdose state like some say who knows, thats what the trials for i suppose.
One has to question though... and im not debating that the cop killed him. Im just thinking of what the defence could be...
If you cant breathe, you certainly dont have the oxygen to scream 'i cant breathe several times' as him speaking would hint towards him being able to draw breath!
When a MMA fighter is being affixiated, they cant breathe, nor can they talk.
So the defence may look into that.
Im no expert, just wondering what the defence will hinge on and depends what autopsy report they use i guess.
One was affixiation.
One was overdose.
Time will tell.
That's what I was getting at, they have to defend him and he has to have his say etc but if he did get off they know 1000's would be out rioting and people will die. so he'll get banged up regardless.

I agree but he won't get what they call a "fair trial," just not possible as the world has already seen a video and is guilty by television and media coverage. Not possible to find a jury that consists of 12 people or whatever that haven't seen it.

It's like those two bastards who killed Lee Rigby
I find
Other than the usual gobby twats, I am willing to bet no one of BAME origin has complained at all.
Well the new phrase will come in. Then will be out within two years like the others on the ever growing list.
And yep. Its mainly the loony nutjob white nutters trying to speak for everyone as usual.
There are a handful of BAME characters who still get TV time though who i would most certainly class as racist. There are about 4 who reguarly have slots on GMB and their views are very extreme. Not sure why they are still allowed air time.
But thats only a handful. Like you say, every BAME person i am friends with couldnt give a flying feck.

That's what I was getting at, they have to defend him and he has to have his say etc but if he did get off they know 1000's would be out rioting and people will die. so he'll get banged up regardless.

Yup, I get your point. Just for me, there is video evidence. So totally fair and no ambiguity. He did it.

Now up to the judge to follow the letter of the law. I have no clue. I'd do him for murder and shoot the poor excuse for oxygen, but it might be manslaughter

Whatever. He will be banged up, as you say, because he did it!

Maybe replace it with human beings and we all take a hard look in the mirror and question wtf is wrong with the world!

On this. I don't think I blame people being a bit sick of being put into such a silly acronym
Nor do i. Especially as it wasnt the BAME community that put them into it.
PC nutjobs did who cant seem to get anything right but people get sacked for referring to people 2 sayings ago.
I wonder who the first person will be sacked from post for calling someone BAME?

He deserves a fair trial but he absolutely deserves a prosecution if he’s found to have killed Floyd. It seems policemen in the good old US of A get away with these sorts of acts far too often. And it’s not just black victims, it’s white and Asian victims too. The police forces out there have a culture problem from the outside, it seems a badge of honour for some forces to kill suspects, it seems one of those strange dynamics a bit like the racist idiots here on social media, who double down on the issue by doing it more.

Last edited:
He deserves a fair trial

So did George Floyd to be fair.

He'll have a fair trial. It will go 'here is a video of a policeman killing Floyd.'

'Policeman are you hard of hearing?'

Policeman 'no'.

'So you heard him saying he couldn't breath as did everyone else .. did I mention it is on a video?'

Guilty.

I could save them a fortune, I've basically done their jobs for them.

Last edited:
He deserves a fair trial but he absolutely deserves a prosecution if he’s found to have killed Floyd. It seems policemen in the food old US of A get away with these sorts of acts far too often. And it’s not just black victims, it’s white and Asian victims too. The police forces out there have a culture problem from the outside, it seems a badge of honour for some forces to kill suspects, it seems one of those strange dynamics a bit like the racist idiots here on social media, who double down on the issue by doing it more.
This is why it pisses me off so much when the police in the UK get the stick they do, because its nothing like America.
No its far from perfect, but FFS its a very rare occurance for a cop to kill someone in the UK.
Its a big issue when one does, in the States its like, bloody hell not again.

Methinks the Floyd trial is all going to hinge on the drug aspect listening to the opening statements. The defence are hanging on it.

Methinks the Floyd trial is all going to hinge on the drug aspect listening to the opening statements. The defence are hanging on it.
Yeah i saw the opening. Not been looking too much into it but the independent autopsy said cause of death was cardiac arrest from the fall out of meth and fentanyl overdose.
Probably a combination of both i would assume as i would imagine a knee on the neck isnt the newest form of CPR. As far as i know.

Independent watchdog completely clears the coppers for their response at the Everard protest.

:clap:

Cue Reclaim The Streets - institutionalised sexism, antagonism that forced the virgil to be cancelled "causing" more troublemakers to turn up - wibble, wibble.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56574557

Last edited: