Quoting Articles/Copyright Reminder | Vital Football

Quoting Articles/Copyright Reminder

The Fear

A Wise Man (once sat next to him)
Just a reminder so we don't all get in trouble/infringe copyright:

Folks, as per our rules...

5 - Can people remember as well as quoting the source to copy and paste the article LINK into the thread please and don't cut and paste the WHOLE of someone elses article on Vital, it is a copyright infringement.

SO PLEASE DON'T quote the whole article. Quote a part and then link.

eg:

A football club has been criticised for posting a job advert which told people not to apply if they needed to pick up their children from school.

The advert for general manager of football at Lancashire's AFC Fylde also warned prospective employees not to apply if they wanted work-life balance.

then link to the rest:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-58486514

As opposed to cut and pasting the whole article which means people don't click and go to the original source. It isn't fair to the original author / site not to get the traffic from it

Talking of ailments Dave...you mentioned that you also suffer from tinnitus as I do, and have done for the past year. Talking to a couple of old friends and they do also! The weird thing is; we were all born in 63. What's the significance I wonder...

Talking of ailments Dave...you mentioned that you also suffer from tinnitus as I do, and have done for the past year. Talking to a couple of old friends and they do also! The weird thing is; we were all born in 63. What's the significance I wonder...
The music you listen will not help ,I know it is an horrible complaint.You have my sympathy.