Quiz No.3 - NOW LIVE - Have A Go! | Vital Football

Quiz No.3 - NOW LIVE - Have A Go!

6/10 on this one....getting better

Small moan concerning the wording of the Welsh cap question though......just needs to quantify that it's while being a Lincoln player as I was torn between what I knew to be the right answer and a player capped well after that players cap but who came to us after his last call-up. I eventually plumped for the wrong one.

Nice to see some Jock Dodds nonsense included

And once again a 100% improvement...
4 out of 10 ! But all guesses. The one I was confident on proved false confidence.

4/10! I am, quite literally, getting incrementally better. I can't see it lasting, though. These (approximately) 31% increases are difficult to sustain.

4/10! I am, quite literally, getting incrementally better. I can't see it lasting, though. These (approximately) 31% increases are difficult to sustain.
Some people are getting incrementally better, some excrementally worse.

I could make them easier, but what is the point if everyone knows the answers? Part of the objective is to spread some knowledge about our club, some factual, some quirky.

However, it would be nice if more people were to have a go. These quizzes cannot succeed without 78/79 people taking part.