Quiz No.1 (2021) - Can You Get All 15 Correct? - HAVE A GO! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Quiz No.1 (2021) - Can You Get All 15 Correct? - HAVE A GO!

5/15 - shocking for someone my age, but then my memory is not what it used to be - at least I think it’s not, I can’t remember 🤪

Anybody else think the answer to Question one (which stand was the last to be built) should be Co-op and not the Family stand/Pooh Corner ?

I'm pretty certain the family stand was before, because I used to sit in the St Andrews. When the family stand got built, the roof of it blocked my view of the near side corner area, and I moved to a new seat as a consequence. Then when the Co-op was built, I moved into that stand.

Unless Pooh corner has been re-built since ??

Anybody else think the answer to Question one (which stand was the last to be built) should be Co-op and not the Family stand/Pooh Corner ?

I'm pretty certain the family stand was before, because I used to sit in the St Andrews. When the family stand got built, the roof of it blocked my view of the near side corner area, and I moved to a new seat as a consequence. Then when the Co-op was built, I moved into that stand.

I haven't checked any further than this, but according to the book 'Football Grounds of Britain' by Simon Inglis, the family stand was opened in March 1994 and what was then the Linpave Stand was opened in March 1995.

I haven't checked any further than this, but according to the book 'Football Grounds of Britain' by Simon Inglis, the family stand was opened in March 1994 and what was then the Linpave Stand was opened in March 1995.
Thank you Merthyr Imp.
In that case I got 8/15 instead of 7/15 :- =

Would it not be better to discuss the answers once more information about them has been posted?

More information on the answers is usually published and then would be the right time to discuss the answers.
Ah right, thank you, never knew that ! Apologies. So now I’ve spoiled that particular question for everyone anyway, is there a gem of info that proves one way or the other which answer is correct ??