quick question (or two) | Vital Football

quick question (or two)

abebaby

Vital Squad Member
Hoping to get a quick answer. I have just offered to tale a friends son to what will be his first game today as his Mum and dad aren't interested in football.

Q1. I will be sitting in my usual spot, Coop upper just along from the 617 lot. Will the tickets (1 adult +1 child) be any cheaper if I get them from the office beforehand?

Q2. Are you allowed to take a flask into the ground? I'm sure I have seen them about but I have have started to doubt myself. I really dont want to drag him down to the queues.

Thanks in advance,

Think the discount will only be if bought up to the day proceeding the match, so it's £18 &£7 on the day.
Don't think flasks are an issue. See many in the CO-OP on match days
Hope that helps :cheers:

You can get the family offer (1 adult + 1 child) in the office on the day for £20, been doing it all season.

thank you for all the advice. Took the flask and got the family ticket (great value). What a first match for the young lad. The only problem now is he will be going back to school in Mansfield next week as a Lincoln fan, with absolutely no previous connection to the club at all....OOOPS!!!!

abebaby - 2/1/2017 08:31

The only problem now is he will be going back to school in Mansfield next week as a Lincoln fan, with absolutely no previous connection to the club at all....OOOPS!!!!

No bad thing! Keep up the good work! :clappy: