Questions for Jules for the next supporters Meeting next week! | Vital Football

Questions for Jules for the next supporters Meeting next week!

R

redimps1

Jules can you ask the obvious question who designed/ approved the home (away)shirt this season?and also can the supporters board help or design next years?
Can you also ask the capacity of the various stands next season and of the possible use of 2 new temporary stands and there capacitys?
Would you also ask about the catering in the fan zone will there be guest caterers or will the new caterers only be doing it? Chips in there All games?
What about staff wandering around selling drinks etc in there keeping queues down in the busy hour or so before kick off?More sales more money!
Legends lounge cost per game?Ground match costs £20?

Thanks

Question
When do you expect to start issuing 18/19 STs?
Will the Membership No. printed on them (this time) correspond to the 'order no.' required for EB use when purchasing other tickets in priority mode?
Is any rebate for missed 17/18 matches being retrospectively applied?

Hopefully other than the Legend’s Lounge, something has been done to alleviate the half time crush accessing the gents toilet in Co-op upper?

Hi Jules - can you please ask when the club are going to improve on the comms - but particularly the telephone answering system at the Bank as its almost non-existent - if they really believe in good customer care then this needs to be addressed pronto - there should be a fairly immediate response when fans ring up - when my mate raised it with Liam Scully he said that it was one of the priorities - but last season it was almost non-existent.

Hi Jules - can you please ask when the club are going to improve on the comms - but particularly the telephone answering system at the Bank as its almost non-existent - if they really believe in good customer care then this needs to be addressed pronto - there should be a fairly immediate response when fans ring up - when my mate raised it with Liam Scully he said that it was one of the priorities - but last season it was almost non-existent.

Try emailing. I got a phone call soon after.

Jules, on my behalf, and I'm sure on behalf of other exiles, Can you congratulate the Club and in particular the media department on their much improved use of social media to communicate with us. As an infrequent match goer these days for varying reasons the matchday videos, team news and post and pre match interviews are weekly highlights for me.

I won't be able to attend tonight, but I have submitted everything above via email!

Jules, on my behalf, and I'm sure on behalf of other exiles, Can you congratulate the Club and in particular the media department on their much improved use of social media to communicate with us. As an infrequent match goer these days for varying reasons the matchday videos, team news and post and pre match interviews are weekly highlights for me.
Teacher's pet.

Jules did we get any answers to the questions you submitted? Even though you didnt attend did you get any minutes of what was discussed?if not would/could Helgy do us a report of discussions please?

Jules did we get any answers to the questions you submitted? Even though you didnt attend did you get any minutes of what was discussed?if not would/could Helgy do us a report of discussions please?

Yes the questions were received , we discussed the Selenity stand for the Wednesday game.
Buybacks on STs were discussed , also safe standing but unfortunately the co op can’t be converted due to its structure.
Normally we all get one question to ask.
The minutes should come out soon on the OS.

Yes the questions were received , we discussed the Selenity stand for the Wednesday game.
Buybacks on STs were discussed , also safe standing but unfortunately the co op can’t be converted due to its structure.
The minutes should come out soon on the OS.
Thanks Helgy#

I asked Liam if I could submit them and he said yes, so I sent them all. The one question thing is news to me, but none of the questions were mine anyway.

If someone asks me to ask a question, I always will do.

I asked Liam if I could submit them and he said yes, so I sent them all. The one question thing is news to me, but none of the questions were mine anyway.

If someone asks me to ask a question, I always will do.

It’s at the end of the meeting we are all ask a question.