Quelle Suprise. | Vital Football

Quelle Suprise.

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
3 Brighton "we won't play at neutral venues and want the season voiding" and Hove Albion players have miraculously just come down with Covid "Get out of jail re relegation card" 19.
I'll bet a shiny penny they're followed within 36 hours by several from Watford and the Cockney W+++++s.

Considering how wrapped up in cotton wool they are its surprising that any footballer gets Covid
Unless they don't stay in and observe social distancing

Those not wanting to play football in the safest of all environments of any occupation under the Sun doesn't surprise me.

They should think about all the things that they are able to do every day, like, eat, drink, train, watch TV, browse the internet, make phone calls, drive the car, cook dinner, switch a light on, have their rubbish collected, visit the doctor or go to hospital if they are sick or injured, and then think about all the people who are making that possible without the protection that these selfish pampered fuckwits are getting

I see Kyle got caught popping I’ve over to his Mums for his sisters birthday. These are young men, whose live have none of the usual boundaries of economics and responsibility that the rest of us have. We are all getting lockdown fatigue and as soon as we are given any additional liberty you can expect everyone to go crazy.

I see Kyle got caught popping I’ve over to his Mums for his sisters birthday. These are young men, whose live have none of the usual boundaries of economics and responsibility that the rest of us have. We are all getting lockdown fatigue and as soon as we are given any additional liberty you can expect everyone to go crazy.

To be honest I think I shall think long and hard about rushing out to what I suspect will be a crowded pub as soon as the shackles are off. If I get to that point without having caught CV I don't think I'll feel like risking it in that kind of mayhem. Having got through stage 3 cancer and with some emphysema, (discovered by chance and apparently not a big deal according to my consultant) I think I'll let the dust settle first. Am happy to carry on working and looking forward to being able to get away. Just want this season to be played to a conclusion irrespective of when it can restart. want to live to see my beloved Blades in Europe.

To be honest I think I shall think long and hard about rushing out to what I suspect will be a crowded pub as soon as the shackles are off. If I get to that point without having caught CV I don't think I'll feel like risking it in that kind of mayhem. Having got through stage 3 cancer and with some emphysema, (discovered by chance and apparently not a big deal according to my consultant) I think I'll let the dust settle first. Am happy to carry on working and looking forward to being able to get away. Just want this season to be played to a conclusion irrespective of when it can restart. want to live to see my beloved Blades in Europe.
Not wishing to make light of your illnesses SBT but your phraseology about having emphysema and letting the dust settle did raise a wry smile:cautious:

Not wishing to make light of your illnesses SBT but your phraseology about having emphysema and letting the dust settle did raise a wry smile:cautious:

Never thought about it. I did work in a rolling mill for about 6 months after leaving school which cant be the cause. More likely smoking until quitting about 10 years ago and as a former licensee spending an awful lot of time in smoky atmospheres. It dosent have any impact at all on my life whereas the cancer surgery left me without a few abdominal organs but compensated by giving me a hernia I didn't have before. Fair exchange eh!!!

Never thought about it. I did work in a rolling mill for about 6 months after leaving school which cant be the cause. More likely smoking until quitting about 10 years ago and as a former licensee spending an awful lot of time in smoky atmospheres. It dosent have any impact at all on my life whereas the cancer surgery left me without a few abdominal organs but compensated by giving me a hernia I didn't have before. Fair exchange eh!!!
As long as you've got enough left to keep you going SBT!

Never smoked myself but the hours spent in bars,conference rooms and ballrooms full of smoke makes me shudder these days.

3 Brighton "we won't play at neutral venues and want the season voiding" and Hove Albion players have miraculously just come down with Covid "Get out of jail re relegation card" 19.
I'll bet a shiny penny they're followed within 36 hours by several from Watford and the Cockney W+++++s.

..........and they're not being named?? Wow - how has this happened......quite hard to catch if you are self-isolating properly :hmmm:

Brighton are embarrassing themselves with all this......turning into the new West Ham

Last edited:
..........and they're not being named?? Wow - how has this happened......quite hard to catch if you are self-isolating properly :hmmm:

Brighton are embarrassing themselves with all this......turning into the new West Ham

Frankly I think it's fabrication. They're throwing anything out there to make it impossible to restart.
As long as PPG is used in that event screw them and all the other selfish lot. Remember who they are and make sure they get payback.

18th May 1984 when i packed up smokin Sean,3 days after mi MUM's funeral,she told mi(not asked) TOLD mi to pack up smokin on her death bed(she said smokin was the main thing that was killin her) in Rotherham Hospital and bein the Mummy's boy i always was i did as i was told.The Premier League will sort this ballax out re; restartin the league,i mean when have they ever not done the r8 thing? UTMPB

Last edited:
two of the players have recovered and are fit ,they had it weeks ago, so at the moment only one as it. if a majority vote we play at 10 grounds then theyll have to cause every game they dont play the oppo will be awarded the points . its a none storey really .he may as well keep his gob shut and just take the vote get on with and go down cause theyre shit take ya medicine .

two of the players have recovered and are fit ,they had it weeks ago, so at the moment only one as it. if a majority vote we play at 10 grounds then theyll have to cause every game they dont play the oppo will be awarded the points . its a none storey really .he may as well keep his gob shut and just take the vote get on with and go down cause theyre shit take ya medicine .

Palace chairman bleating now.

You know, in the end we all have to be brave and go back into the world, and mix with others. Fit young men have nothing to fear from the virus. I'd be more concerned about the managers...

If 'same owd' was still with us.......... season cancelled and on restart season end Blades relegated on single goal difference by dubious penalty given in the 99th minute !

I have to admit SBT, despite my age, I rather miss some of the bits lost during my stage 3 cancer op. :cry:

Although I would love to see the season concluded, and think it should be rather than held to ransom by a few clubs just looking after number 1..............actually I cannot see us finishing higher than we are now, particularly as Spurs will have their best players back by the resumption.

So sticking at 6th on a points per games played basis, is fine by me.....Europe here we come (y)

If 'same owd' was still with us.......... season cancelled and on restart season end Blades relegated on single goal difference by dubious penalty given in the 99th minute !
If ‘Same Owd’ was Still with us, he’d probably settle for a few £million compo from the bottom end clubs to agree to write this season off. How could he refuse? When the big clubs come calling.....

If ‘Same Owd’ was Still with us, he’d probably settle for a few £million compo from the bottom end clubs to agree to write this season off. How could he refuse? When the big clubs come calling.....
Thank god owd "same owd" was still at BDBL when St Christopher was on his way to Charlton.:yes: UTMPB